[/Rihanna Breaks Her Silence - Full Interview\]

From #NT...

41270675.png

roll.gif
smh.gif

Most definitely Familia. Pitbull is a cool artist and he always puts his people on the forefront because that's how he became who he is. I respect that. Myfamily is from Jamaica, there's a wealth of artists out there that have attained worldwide fame. The sad thing is Rihanna is the BIGGEST thing to come outof Barbados and did next to nothing to put her island on the map. I saw people commenting on the way she speaks earlier in this thread. They didn't evenknow she was Bajan and that just shouldn't be. I feel like she had an opportunity to shine a spotlight on her island and just completely turned her back onthem.

Originally Posted by Mister DoItNice

Honestly I stopped caring about her once she started downplaying her island vibe. She fronted on alot of artists from the Caribbean that wanted to make music with her and became a puppet for the music execs.
Why does she owe anything to her "island vibe" ... it isn't like that got her where she is now ...

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Honestly I stopped caring about her once she started downplaying her island vibe. She fronted on alot of artists from the Caribbean that wanted to make music with her and became a puppet for the music execs.
Why does she owe anything to her "island vibe" ... it isn't like that got him where she is now ...
You can't be serious. You should look at her mentor and ask the same thing: "What does Jay-Z owe to the Marcy projects, or evenBrooklyn? It isn't like that got her where he is now."
grin.gif

Why does she owe anything to her "island vibe" ... it isn't like that got her where she is now ...
Are you serious? Before I even really respond do you mind me asking where you're from?

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

You can't be serious. You should look at her mentor and ask the same thing: "What does Jay-Z owe to the Marcy projects, or even Brooklyn? It isn't like that got her where he is now."
grin.gif
But Rihanna didn't get put on from there ... she was Americanized when she first came out.

Am I right?

I'm not from the Islands or anything, that's why I ask.

You can't be serious. You should look at her mentor and ask the same thing: "What does Jay-Z owe to the Marcy projects, or even Brooklyn? It isn't like that got her where he is now."
grin.gif
But Rihanna didn't get put on from there ... she was Americanized when she first came out.

Am I right?

You're actually completely wrong. She blew up on the Reggae/Dancehall scene then went mainstream.

grin.gif

Am I right?

You're actually completely wrong. She blew up on the Reggae/Dancehall scene then went mainstream.
Well ok. I understand where you're coming from then.

grin.gif

Am I right?

Well ok. I understand where you're coming from then.

It's cool. That's why I was asking where you were from.

lmao.. at Rihanna for saying she never seen Chris Brown's apology or hearing the song.. she stay frontin

Back
Top Bottom