Rihanna Has a Tape... Featuring J. Cole...? Maybe

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Smh at OP and everyone else who has never heard of J.Cole. He is the first artist to sign with Jay-Z's record label and the closest thing we got to Tupac when it comes to lyrics.

pimp.gif

Smh at OP and everyone else who has never heard of J.Cole. He is the first artist to sign with Jay-Z's record label and the closest thing we got to Tupac when it comes to lyrics.

5f025e42e2981bdcf8641fe925be07807e7664f_t.gif%20

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

asainFacepalm.gif

arton11996.jpg

Originally Posted by theDEEK

arton11996.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if it was real im sure jay-z would buy it so it would never get out. plus j cole wouldnt exist anymore because shes bringing in more than him.

Cole World 22 wrote:
J. Cole >>>>>>>>> Pac

bert-and-ernie.gif

indifferent.gif

daily_gifdump_10_02.gif

Im a huge J.Cole fan ( my favorite rapper since I heard his mixtape  , The warmup) , and hes NICE, but Pac? Hes better then Drake, Big Sean , and Wiz though. Only "New rapper "  that Is nicer is Kendrick Lamar

I mean sure this is publicity but to what avail? Is someone gonna be like "Oh thats J.cole he may or may not could of had sex with Rihanna I should buy his album"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom