RIM Trying To Step It Up! Will They Rise? Vol. Or Fall Of The Rim Company On The Rise?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

RIM haters are idiots IMO.

Name a phone with a keyboard right now better than a BlackBerry.

Consumers are very selfish in their opinions of others.
palm pre >>>>> BB

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That phone is trash
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

come-at-me-bro.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by al3x89

without BBM, blackberry would be nothing. not even the keyboard would save it.

iPhones and Androids are great for people who want to play games and install 1000's of useless/worthless apps.

BlackBerry is for people who use their phone to actually get work done.

nothing compares to BlackBerry in enterprise. BlackBerry on BES runs circles around iPhone and Android.

most companies are doing away with it because it cost alot and they can simply consolidate by letting employees rock their personal phones and retrofitting infrastructure

to allow em using apple and android phones...so its getting to that RIP status.

Texting, talking, email is all I need in a phone, and my Bberry does me justice.
I know half you dudes with Droid and iPhones barely use all its features. 
laugh.gif

Apps get boring after a while, its cool when you first get it, then it gets stale. And who the hell watches movies on a phone? I have an iTouch and while the Apps are cool, its not all that, I do appreciate the wifi web browsing though. Its pretty fast, and the picture is crystal clear. 

iPhones and Androids are great for people who want to play games and install 1000's of useless/worthless apps.

nothing compares to BlackBerry in enterprise. BlackBerry on BES runs circles around iPhone and Android.

most companies are doing away with it because it cost alot and they can simply consolidate by letting employees rock their personal phones and retrofitting infrastructure

to allow em using apple and android phones...so its getting to that RIP status.

Texting, talking, email is all I need in a phone, and my Bberry does me justice.
I know half you dudes with Droid and iPhones barely use all its features. 
laugh.gif

Apps get boring after a while, its cool when you first get it, then it gets stale. And who the hell watches movies on a phone? I have an iTouch and while the Apps are cool, its not all that, I do appreciate the wifi web browsing though. Its pretty fast, and the picture is crystal clear. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

http://www.bgr.com/2011/0...-2011-blackberry-lineup/

I think they made their phones more modern.......they still need to revamp the OS and web browser........hopefully, 6.1 will represent that
pimp.gif

So NT.....do you think rim is modern? Or has some more work to do? Discuss.........
and this is all comin out later this year......most of this is already gonna be last generation ALREADY....

and realtalk, that form factor is zzzzzz....what are you gonna tell new consumers that still haven't picked up a BB? "hey you got android? ok we'll we got a bb that looks da same..

same locked down, same OS.....but hey, we're a lil faster"
grin.gif
the OS and speed is what's killing RIM right now. theyre pretty much putting all their eggs in one basket with this playbook. i dont think form factor is relevant at all for today's consumers. look how much the iphone has changed: candybar round edge to candbar square edge.

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

http://www.bgr.com/2011/0...-2011-blackberry-lineup/

I think they made their phones more modern.......they still need to revamp the OS and web browser........hopefully, 6.1 will represent that
pimp.gif

So NT.....do you think rim is modern? Or has some more work to do? Discuss.........
and this is all comin out later this year......most of this is already gonna be last generation ALREADY....

and realtalk, that form factor is zzzzzz....what are you gonna tell new consumers that still haven't picked up a BB? "hey you got android? ok we'll we got a bb that looks da same..

same locked down, same OS.....but hey, we're a lil faster"
grin.gif
the OS and speed is what's killing RIM right now. theyre pretty much putting all their eggs in one basket with this playbook. i dont think form factor is relevant at all for today's consumers. look how much the iphone has changed: candybar round edge to candbar square edge.

...so its getting to that RIP status.
not quite. tales of RIM's demise have been ridiculously overstated for as long as they've been around.

there's plenty left in the tank. the acqusitions of QNX and TAT can only stand to improve the BlackBerry user experience.

...so its getting to that RIP status.
not quite. tales of RIM's demise have been ridiculously overstated for as long as they've been around.

there's plenty left in the tank. the acqusitions of QNX and TAT can only stand to improve the BlackBerry user experience.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

No idiot here

Folks in the US are just not up on Nokia's like that anymore....

And THIS phone is STILL not comparing to iphone/android phones 
laugh.gif
A lot of people don't know about that....that phone is a beast.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's enterprise like the most, is the security with RIM....but after months of demand from the Indian Government, RIM finally gave in and let them in on their traffic server and etc. And a lot of companies are letting BB go and letting people use their own phones.

In hospitals for instance, tablets are getting more popular as it can make chart and billing work much more easier. And there are apps on both iOS and Android for doctors and medical workers.

RIM's best bet is to use the QNX OS in their phones, which I think they plan to do. I think that is the big reason that some of these upcoming hpnes will have a 1.2GHz processor, if the rumors are true that is. Because as we can see with the Torch, OS 6 can run fine with a processor under 1GHz and I don't think 6.1 is going to be anything major.

No idiot here

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's enterprise like the most, is the security with RIM....but after months of demand from the Indian Government, RIM finally gave in and let them in on their traffic server and etc. And a lot of companies are letting BB go and letting people use their own phones.

In hospitals for instance, tablets are getting more popular as it can make chart and billing work much more easier. And there are apps on both iOS and Android for doctors and medical workers.

RIM's best bet is to use the QNX OS in their phones, which I think they plan to do. I think that is the big reason that some of these upcoming hpnes will have a 1.2GHz processor, if the rumors are true that is. Because as we can see with the Torch, OS 6 can run fine with a processor under 1GHz and I don't think 6.1 is going to be anything major.

Sweet
pimp.gif
looking forward to copping, I knew they would bounce back with stuff.

On another note, I think some of this tech will be outdated by this time....

Sweet
pimp.gif
looking forward to copping, I knew they would bounce back with stuff.

On another note, I think some of this tech will be outdated by this time....

Ninja, you stay hating on BB and your main argument is always based on "behind the times" theory...but you do realize that they're a large audience of people who only use their phones to talk, text, and probably FB/Twitter right. They don't need the latest and greatest features, just a dependable device w/ good battery life and the BB is all of that, and some.

Ninja, you stay hating on BB and your main argument is always based on "behind the times" theory...but you do realize that they're a large audience of people who only use their phones to talk, text, and probably FB/Twitter right. They don't need the latest and greatest features, just a dependable device w/ good battery life and the BB is all of that, and some.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

No idiot here

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That is true. My brother in law (a Podiatrist) was given an iPhone from the hospital he works for......
YES! There are a lot of useless apps in the app store....however, there are more then a few apps that are actually useful. It really gets annoying hearing the iPhone is a toy with lots of useless apps. What about Blackberry App World? What about Android Store? What about Windows 7 App Store? What about Nokia's Ovi Store? Dudes are acting like apple is the only company that has an App Store
roll.gif

All the main Mobile companies have their own app store with useless apps in it. Chances are......the phone your using has an app store
laugh.gif

Can we get on with it now
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

No idiot here

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That is true. My brother in law (a Podiatrist) was given an iPhone from the hospital he works for......
YES! There are a lot of useless apps in the app store....however, there are more then a few apps that are actually useful. It really gets annoying hearing the iPhone is a toy with lots of useless apps. What about Blackberry App World? What about Android Store? What about Windows 7 App Store? What about Nokia's Ovi Store? Dudes are acting like apple is the only company that has an App Store
roll.gif

All the main Mobile companies have their own app store with useless apps in it. Chances are......the phone your using has an app store
laugh.gif

Can we get on with it now
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I don't even have a BB anymore, but it's the same cats hating but don't realize that there are some diehard RIM cats who ain't going nowhere

im one of them

i NEED qwerty, i just cant get into the touchscreen

dakota will be mine.
This, that, and the other thing.
Loving that Dakota.

thats what sidekick users thought.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I don't even have a BB anymore, but it's the same cats hating but don't realize that there are some diehard RIM cats who ain't going nowhere

im one of them

i NEED qwerty, i just cant get into the touchscreen

dakota will be mine.
This, that, and the other thing.
Loving that Dakota.

thats what sidekick users thought.

this.

seriously, what do people gain by hating on RIM? or even any other company?

dudes be device trippin' .. I swear them angry birds must be really gettin in their heads

this.

seriously, what do people gain by hating on RIM? or even any other company?

dudes be device trippin' .. I swear them angry birds must be really gettin in their heads

Why is it that BB lovers always talk about its keyboard and BBM, thats it? Seriously, to love the product is cool and I knock no one for it, but face the facts. it is an inferior product. I hope they can build a better product that can compete, but we will see. My money is on its end.

Back
Top Bottom