Riots in Milwaukee after Officer Involved Shooting

Milwaukee has a 1 degree of separation, everybody knows or knows OF everybody. The fact that they went to school together has everyone running with hypotheticals for why. In MY opinion, the cop was kind of a square that might have felt intimidated, the fact that dude was shot in the chest leads me to believe there was a verbable exchange before the killing.

laugh.gif
This is the first time that a cops past is paraded through the media after killing a black man, and so fitting  telling that it's a black cop who is getting trial by public opinion
fixed

why doesnt rap music affect white people the way ppl allege it does to black people?

:lol: This is the first time that a cops past is paraded through the media after killing a black man, and so fitting telling that it's a black cop who is getting trial by public opinion
fixed

why doesnt rap music affect white people the way ppl allege it does to black people?

IMO most white people don't really understand the content and think it's like an audio documentries.

Black and other urban minority youth are more able to identify with the lifestyles presented, as they see them in real life. Rap and hip hop culture was infiltrated so that people we identify with could be used to begin the process of reversing what more positive and empowering music does to the youth.

I feel they use other methods of audio and video programming to get to white people. For what reason I don't know. All this stuff is based on how waves and vibrations effect you [emoji]128064[/emoji]

fixed

End of the day it boils down to parents and adult supervision. Kids shouldn't be exposed to a lot of rap lyrics they are exposed to.

This is true but it's hard to avoid. For rap music and other genres. They say some wild **** in pop songs on the radio :lol: questionable stuff all over TV, commercials and in kids shows.

I think the big thing is stressing to kids what the kind of lifestyles in some of this music leads to, and how a lot of these people are just blatantly lying in their music about who they are.

He practicin his penitentiary janitor closet moves?

He must not realize hes gona be the one gettin raped not doin the rapin.

Back
Top Bottom