RIP CHINX DRUGS

Never really listened to his music but once you start getting some type of money, leave.

We see what happened to Stack. Too many crabs in a barrel to tolerate the nonsense.

R.I.P, no one deserves to die young.

Damn RIP.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Never really listened to his music but once you start getting some type of money, leave.

We see what happened to Stack. Too many crabs in a barrel to tolerate the nonsense.

R.I.P, no one deserves to die young.

Son used to be down with Stacks too, this is sad on a lot of levels man. :smh:

Can't say I was a fan but living in NYC I've seen him and heard his music a bunch, Rest In Power.

The hell???? Cot damn man :smh: I've listened to a lot of his music straight up because of Max B and French Montana. I dig a lo of his music and thought he was pretty good, especially compared to a lot of the trash the past couple of years, even though a handful of recent songs he made sounded like they were aimed strictly at the radio. This suck.

Damn bruh..Chinx Drugz is dead!?!?!??!?!?!

:smh

I actually messed with his music. Seemed way more credible than French.

Was representing Far Rockaway too....

Damn that's a real shame...

Rest in Paradise

Havent heard too much from him but I know he was buzzing. Crazy how a night drive can result in something like that, I was out of a party around 4am last night too so I had good vibes driving home.

Was he the driver?

Can't stand these ignorant mfers man...this is a shame :smh: **Plays Cocaine Riot 1** Met dude before, mad chill man...the hood don't love you

Bruh........No...........

This one really hurts.

Fam was one of the last rappers spitting real rap. Repped Queens 'til death.

Truly a tragic loss.

Certain things in life just go unexplained, death's a sure thing, kids left to hold your name

Rest in peace my guy....

Damn, this is so random. Wasn't a big fan but still hate to see/hear this.

RIP chinx

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom