RIP CHINX DRUGS

everytime one of these nobodies dies people start saying they next to blow..

snupe, bundles, etc..

sad ish when anyone dies but obviously music aint his only means of support, you rappin all your dirt then expect people not to test you.

cmon fam, these dudes just need to pick one or the other, by the way everyone knows the suburban dudes play the rapper drug kingpin role better..

He was the best 1 out of Coke Boys, they ain't have to do homie like that.

I be tellin these young boys there ain't **** in these streets, get yea money, & get out!

R.I.P Chinx Drugz :smh: |I

Last edited:

snupe, bundles, etc..

sad ish when anyone dies but obviously music aint his only means of support, you rappin all your dirt then expect people not to test you.

cmon fam, these dudes just need to pick one or the other, by the way everyone knows the suburban dudes play the rapper drug kingpin role better..

Not the thread for this bro...

Someone school me on the Coke Boys...

Just a front, or are they really out there pushin' weight?

Put it like this. Charlie Rock who used to be Coke Boys is also the leader/top gun of the largest street gang in NYC known as YGz. French is no sucker and is from the streets and has alot of people still heavy in the streets.

Put it like this. Charlie Rock who used to be Coke Boys is also the leader/top gun of the largest street gang in NYC known as YGz. French is no sucker and is from the streets and has alot of people still heavy in the streets.

Ahhh...thanks.

I guess if you're about that life, things like this have a tendency to catch up w/ ya. Especially if you're glorifying the lifestyle.

Coke Boy Yemen??? I mean... :smh:

Damn man.

He was always my second favorite out of the crew after French. I was happy to see a fellow Queens native flourishing.

|I

Last edited:

snupe, bundles, etc..

Not the place for this but Stack Bundles would have been one of the greats. He was THAT nice.

snupe, bundles, etc..

I always thought he was the best outof Coke Boyz but yeah he was far from "blowin".

And I didn't know Charlie was like that :wow:

Them Mott Heaven/Monterey/EastTremont boys don't play, pretty sure street justice will be served

This happened in Briarwood not jamaica.

Jamaica ave is maybe a mile from where this happen.

I hate the social network age I think this is real.. Dude went private too. Had 85k followers before that and I recognize the Who's Next? Moniker as a NYC groups of dudes.

Pretty sure this is gonna erupt far rock dudes is prolly plotting crazy right now..

View media item 1538124
View media item 1538129
View media item 1538131
RIP man meek mill made an excellent point

View media item 1538133

Last edited:
Jamaica ave is maybe a mile from where this happen.
A decent point but yet still he'll glorify the ignorance for some paper, we need people who'll take a stand. But it's just another day in the neighborhood

I hate the social network age I think this is real.. Dude went private too. Had 85k followers before that and I recognize the Who's Next? Moniker as a NYC groups of dudes.

Pretty sure this is gonna erupt far rock dudes is prolly plotting crazy right now..

View media item 1538124
View media item 1538129
View media item 1538131
RIP man meek mill made an excellent point

View media item 1538133

Briarwood aint that bad.

But you cant get away from the hood, Earth is the hood.
*sinister laugh*

Last edited:
Yall lame for actin like you can only get killed in the "hood".

Obviously they was at dude for whatever reason so chill, unless your girl is known for settin dudes up via lip service, sounds like she'll be safe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom