RIP CHINX DRUGS

everytime one of these nobodies dies people start saying they next to blow..

snupe, bundles, etc..

sad ish when anyone dies but obviously music aint his only means of support, you rappin all your dirt then expect people not to test you.

cmon fam, these dudes just need to pick one or the other, by the way everyone knows the suburban dudes play the rapper drug kingpin role better..
. Stack Bundles was on level with FAb , Buddens and just about any young NY rapper. You need to do your research and peep his bars . He killed every mixtape feature and let's not even talk about the Members of Byrd gang cd
sick.gif

everytime one of these nobodies dies people start saying they next to blow..

snupe, bundles, etc..

sad ish when anyone dies but obviously music aint his only means of support, you rappin all your dirt then expect people not to test you.

cmon fam, these dudes just need to pick one or the other, by the way everyone knows the suburban dudes play the rapper drug kingpin role better..
. Stack Bundles was on level with FAb , Buddens and just about any young NY rapper. You need to do your research and peep his bars . He killed every mixtape feature and let's not even talk about the Members of Byrd gang cd
:x

Whatever happened to that Mexican boxer Hov had or the light skinned one who had a Mirror match with Jim Jones?

Last edited:
MOB tape. :wow: :x

So classic, man I thought them boys were gonna have it all, crazy how **** turned out.

Whatever happened to that Mexican boxer Hov had or the light skinned one who had a Mirror match with Jim Jones?

you talking about Aztek? Dude is doing his thing right now on one of the top hit shows right now "The Strain" . Pretty damn good actor imo too.

If your talking about the Prican Tru Life. i think he got 10 years for attempted murder.

Last edited:
Where are all the other holes in the car I only count 7 in the window and they say he got hit 15 times?

Last edited:
im not trolling but the term "rapper" is thrown around so much nowadays, this whole era is trash.

future,rich homie quan,tyga, chief keef, young thug, ilovemakkonen, lil b, migos, wale,french montana the list goes on...

we live in the internet age so its easier for people to gain exposure....with that comes more nonsense so you just have to weem out the non sense its plenty of good content out there

Kendrick
Drake
J. Cole
KRIT
Schoolboy Q
Tink
Currensy
Rapsody
Chance The Rapper
Tyler The Creator
Vince Staples
Dom Kennedy
A$AP Rocky
Joey Bad*****

its enough good stuff out there to satisfy

Last edited:
Thought tru life got 8 years...when did he go in again? He should be about to get out within like three years right...?

Thought tru life got 8 years...when did he go in again? He should be about to get out within like three years right...?
He gets out in pretty soon. He took a plea for 10 years with two years time served. I saw a interview with dude from love and hip hop and he said he's getting out soon. The way he sounded like sooner than 3 years.

Never heard of dude. My sister's building is right there. :smh:

*I'll tell u one thing...whoever did it will be caught within a day or two. EVERYTHING is playing out over social media. They're making it real easy for the police.
Cats snitching on themselves.
Nas thought he was a target at one point. Didn't he pull out a strap on Dj envy when he tried to give him a mixtape ? :rofl:

It’s me and my mans with me and I’m like ‘Yo Nas, hold up. I got something for you.’

Lol cmon envy, you know better

I'm sorry, but that deserves its own thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom