RIP CITY II's on ebay.....

I dont like them or the IIs itself for that matter but the mellow IIs would get copped after I got the collection right

Originally Posted by Grailman911

im not even goint tobothercoppin because i know they goin for a ridiculous price!

yea i know!!! prob like 1000000000000 bucks

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Talk about dope. These are crack.
Why don't JB won't release quality stuff like this? Damn Shame...
quality? its the same shoe just in a P.E. colorway.....

you better not believe JB lets there athletes run around in retro quality shoes. these things are prolly nicer quality than the og's

Brainwashed. Its the same as a GR 2 with stitching on the side.

seen those when the auction started and knew they'd go for a crazy price! II are one of ma favs and they are straight fire!

sick Iis..
smokin.gif

I've always wanted these sooooo bad but they're gonna go for mad money so i dunno if i'll be able to cop

Quailty is the same as what we get..trust ME I kno

(And if anyone care I was just with Rip about 2 months ago)

~I AM RIP CITY~

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

I doubt it...those look true right down to the tags, IMO..someone has a nice little connec at JB..
And someone's connect probably isn't too happy with him... The Melo ASG XX3's oneBay, and now these White/Blue Rip II's???

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

I doubt it...those look true right down to the tags, IMO..someone has a nice little connec at JB..
And someone's connect probably isn't too happy with him... The Melo ASG XX3's on eBay, and now these White/Blue Rip II's???

Probably man
laugh.gif

I would have kept both of those though...I'm feeling both of them

Back
Top Bottom