Rip Fredo Santana

Via Maxo Kream from ig. RIP to the young man

Screenshot_20180120-033659.png

He must've been going super hard with them drugs. I think Keef got tested recently with 13 different drugs in his system. That lets us know how they're getting down when they're getting high. Homie ain't make it past 30. Drug culture is over hyped. Unless if you do it moderately/ sparingly. Most of the people that go hard like that,don't have that much self control. I heard a interview with Lord infamous a few months before he passed.

He talked about the last time he overdosed after taking a large amount of pills. He said he was literally dead for a couple of minutes on the table/hospital room. He said during that time. He was in a place which was what we consider to be hell. He said it was like deserted area,like pitch black in some spots. But most of it was covered by burning fire everywhere. He said the leader had horns on his heads and that he looked like a beast.

He said that his own body was a metallic silver looking color. He said his body was hooked up to some chains. He said there alot of people like him and others that looked different. He said while the leader was bringing his body up from rolling up the chains,he came back to life. He said once the Doctors brought him back to life. That he was trying to get right with God. He had a health issues prior to that event because of his heavy drug abuse.

The gist of what type of message he was trying to get across in the interview. Was that the energy you put out,you receive back in some type of way. He talked about his past and what did wrong in the past. Like he regretted the stuff hes done. But he wasn't sure if it was to late to make it right. Interview gave me the chills. These dudes be think there invincible sometimes. We're all made of flesh. Anything can happen to anybody. People need to care about themselves more.

He must've been going super hard with them drugs. I think Keef got tested recently with 13 different drugs in his system. That lets us know how they're getting down when they're getting high. Homie ain't make it past 30. Drug culture is over hyped. Unless if you do it moderately/ sparingly. Most of the people that go hard like that,don't have that much self control. I heard a interview with Lord infamous a few months before he passed.

He talked about the last time he overdosed after taking a large amount of pills. He said he was literally dead for a couple of minutes on the table/hospital room. He said during that time. He was in a place which was what we consider to be hell. He said it was like deserted area,like pitch black in some spots. But most of it was covered by burning fire everywhere. He said the leader had horns on his heads and that he looked like a beast.

He said that his own body was a metallic silver looking color. He said his body was hooked up to some chains. He said there alot of people like him and others that looked different. He said while the leader was bringing his body up from rolling up the chains,he came back to life. He said once the Doctors brought him back to life. That he was trying to get right with God. He had a health issues prior to that event because of his heavy drug abuse.

The gist of what type of message he was trying to get across in the interview. Was that the energy you put out,you receive back in some type of way. He talked about his past and what did wrong in the past. Like he regretted the stuff hes done. But he wasn't sure if it was to late to make it right. Interview gave me the chills. These dudes be think there invincible sometimes. We're all made of flesh. Anything can happen to anybody. People need to care about themselves more.
Good post. Do you have a link to thst conversation?

Damn fir that dude's family.

what's even crazier is how his dad is only like 44 & he just had a kid, i always see myself in these chicago rappers who didn't think they'd make it out, so many societal, generational & other factors are against them & people like us that grew up in terrible situations. hopefully others can see this & change for the positive, i see lil peep's death affected so many people to stop using drugs & drinkin' lean, so maybe fredo's death will do more of the same on a bigger level .. rest in peace.

My heart dropped when I saw the title. Wow.

fredotweet-png.2043954

I didn't hear anything about this afterward so I assumed he was able to recover from it. These posts are from October. :smh:

RIP.

Fredo in the cut. That's a scary sight. RIP

Lean and popping pills will always be lame to me.

Lead never follow

The drug culture and rappers glorifying it in their lyrics needs to stop. Nothing cool about organ failure in your 20’s smh. R.I.P

Feel like cats want to feel good to fill a void in they life and use drugs as a quick fix to do it. But as quick as it picks you up, it'll drop you. Some drops, you won't be able to to back up from...

Back
Top Bottom