Rip Fredo Santana

Doesnt it take like a lifetime of drinking to cause kidney and liver failure?

Pills gotta thru both organs for the medicine to hit, each pill does damage

I used to pop a lot a drink lean but Na it’s fake now, even getting script from Walgreens sometimes be iffy got some hydrocodones and I looked em up and there was a lot of placebo talk about it...now they pressing pills with that fent, and the lean is fake as hell..

He must've been going super hard with them drugs. I think Keef got tested recently with 13 different drugs in his system. That lets us know how they're getting down when they're getting high. Homie ain't make it past 30. Drug culture is over hyped. Unless if you do it moderately/ sparingly. Most of the people that go hard like that,don't have that much self control. I heard a interview with Lord infamous a few months before he passed.

He talked about the last time he overdosed after taking a large amount of pills. He said he was literally dead for a couple of minutes on the table/hospital room. He said during that time. He was in a place which was what we consider to be hell. He said it was like deserted area,like pitch black in some spots. But most of it was covered by burning fire everywhere. He said the leader had horns on his heads and that he looked like a beast.

He said that his own body was a metallic silver looking color. He said his body was hooked up to some chains. He said there alot of people like him and others that looked different. He said while the leader was bringing his body up from rolling up the chains,he came back to life. He said once the Doctors brought him back to life. That he was trying to get right with God. He had a health issues prior to that event because of his heavy drug abuse.

The gist of what type of message he was trying to get across in the interview. Was that the energy you put out,you receive back in some type of way. He talked about his past and what did wrong in the past. Like he regretted the stuff hes done. But he wasn't sure if it was to late to make it right. Interview gave me the chills. These dudes be think there invincible sometimes. We're all made of flesh. Anything can happen to anybody. People need to care about themselves more.

These dudes fighting eternal demons and drugs are the only thing they think can save them from that pain. These pills and lean can't and shouldnt be used at all.

Pills gotta thru both organs for the medicine to hit, each pill does damage

I used to pop a lot a drink lean but Na it’s fake now, even getting script from Walgreens sometimes be iffy got some hydrocodones and I looked em up and there was a lot of placebo talk about it...now they pressing pills with that fent, and the lean is fake as hell..

That fentanyl is mega scary stuff...heard way too many stories about folks sucking on the patches and overdosing

Other than the brain, the liver is the second most important organ because it has so many different metabolic functions, detoxifying drugs is one of them. In excessive amounts in combinations with very harmful drugs, it is greatly accelerated.

The liver itself can take a beating... that’s an understatement, but having liver failure in addition to kidney failure at his age speaks volume on his drug consumption!

Once you start getting yellow eyes that’s when you know you got to quit whatever you’re doing. **** happened to me at 24 just because I was partying so hard and I had liver issues before that.

The good thing is it heals fast as hell as long as you don’t push it too far.

My neighbor had a heart attack at 30 from too much adderal and drinking and then had seizures when he stopped. Took him 6 trips to rehab but he’s finally sober and doing really well actually.

Anyways rip fredo again. Gonna be playing scary site for a minute.

Once you start getting yellow eyes that’s when you know you got to quit whatever you’re doing. **** happened to me at 24 just because I was partying so hard and I had liver issues before that.

The good thing is it heals fast as hell as long as you don’t push it too far.

My neighbor had a heart attack at 30 from too much adderal and drinking and then had seizures when he stopped. Took him 6 trips to rehab but he’s finally sober and doing really well actually.

Anyways rip fredo again. Gonna be playing scary site for a minute.

Props to you and him. Kicking a drug addiction ain’t no joke. People are always complaining about, “why don’t they just quit?” If it’s that easy then all addcts would be cured

These powerful drugs affects the brain stem, the primitive part of your brain where autonomic actions occurs (breathing, temp regulations, etc), releasing massive amount of dopamines. Overtime, your brain ‘depends’ on dopamines like how it depends on breathing to live. That’s why addicts describe withdrawals as similar to dying

People don’t know man. Like yeah I get don’t abuse drugs and alcohol but it’s easier said than done for a lot of people.

No one wakes up wanting to drink a beer before they brush their teeth because they got the dt’s but it happens and most likely they will need a lot of help and support to stop.

RIP smfh. You can tell he a good dude. His past life was behind him. You can all positivity from his since Keef got on.?

His girl found him dead from a seizure
Too much lean and pills
Too young for anyone to pass

People saying he was a couple-few months sober but the damage from years of drug use was already done.

Fighting addiction is a life time battle, not a im gonna stop for a year and I’m done with it. It is truely a disease.

Our youth from these tough communities are suffering, suffering from PTSD and just emotional pain. Drugs, violence other destructive behaviors are the only outlets they know. I got a couple young and old head cousins dealing. Sad **** man.

Addiction is hard to beat but that's why you shouldn't do it period. The problem is these lil dudes don't know or didn't know what the side effects were from pills and lean. They just hear it in music, see it in videos and stupidly do to fit in to whats poppin. You're drinking liquid heroin, Lean and pills destroys your body and it messes with your testosterone. It's nothing to play with but dudes don't get it. *shrug*

People saying he was a couple-few months sober but the damage from years of drug use was already done.

I think he was, if you look at his recent pictures he looks a hell of a lot better than he did a few months ago.

Fredo_Santana_Lz.gif

Addiction is hard to beat but that's why you shouldn't do it period. The problem is these lil dudes don't know or didn't know what the side effects were from pills and lean. They just hear it in music, see it in videos and stupidly do to fit in to whats poppin. You're drinking liquid heroin, Lean and pills destroys your body and it messes with your testosterone. It's nothing to play with but dudes don't get it. *shrug*
I Agree. This is why the drug culture needs to stop being glorified in this newer generation of hip hop artists. It has always existed but now it has gone main stream.

Back
Top Bottom