RIP George Floyd

Ignorant republicans keep saying "haha look at these liberal cities. This is what you get for voting in blah blah blah."
No dip****. The majority of the large protests occur in cities like LA, NYC, Chi, Philly, etc because they're the most DIVERSE. People of all races in those cities have witnessed racist cops even if from a distance.

Nobody gonna protest in Mobile, Alabama and risk being shot by a rogue KKK member or be a white protestor and lose your job bc someone spotted them and told their boss they support black Americans.
Hey easy on Mobile. It's majority black. But yea the surrounding areas are super white and super racist. Places like Satsuma are no place to visit.

I asked a speculative question. You gave fabricated facts.
Get out the way, if you don't have the truth in your hands.
Your absolutely right. Let me rephrase. I don't think he stabbed anyone because there are no reports of him having stabbed anyone. Just curious...

You said "What about the kid he stabbed?" Where did you get your info that a kid was stabbed?

Hey easy on Mobile. It's majority black. But yea the surrounding areas are super white and super racist. Places like Satsuma are no place to visit.

nah Mobile is cool lol. Just saying, I'm sure they'd love to protest and yell and show their frustration and disgust at Floyd's death and the death of countless others at the hands of police, but Alabama is too risky for a POC to protest. Those cops would arrest you and beat you the entire ride to the nearest jail

I’m reading that the protest in Long Beach wasn’t even organized by any black folk. Someone just created a flyer and threw it out on social media 😐

nah Mobile is cool lol. Just saying, I'm sure they'd love to protest and yell and show their frustration and disgust at Floyd's death and the death of countless others at the hands of police, but Alabama is too risky for a POC to protest. Those cops would arrest you and beat you the entire ride to the nearest jail
Yea Mobile is ok in the city bc of decades of forced integration. The school districts are drawn to make most schools 50/50 so there's interaction from a young age. You get into the county though and who boy there's some ignorance. City and county are different worlds.

32434FA7-0D1A-4DF6-8513-2CD76C2AEBE6.jpeg

Jon Stewart the GOAT. Trevor Noah had huge shoes to fill when he took over. Basically the equivalent of skating right after Tony Hawk in a 90s vert contest.

yup.. then Colbert.. and Comedy Central fumbled the bag with John Oliver

Again I ask, show me what good these ANTIFA labeled groups have done?

Anti-fa labeled groups have done. I'm totally in interested in this oh these are anarchist not antifa.

Near as I can tell the decentralized nature of these groups naturally attracts and then gets co opted
Loser kids with Joker fantasies.

Show me the situation that has been improved by the arrival of anti-fa cause all I see is escalation and discrediting of the cause.
They fought the racists in Charlottesville

Yea Mobile is ok in the city bc of decades of forced integration. The school districts are drawn to make most schools 50/50 so there's interaction from a young age. You get into the county though and who boy there's some ignorance. City and county are different worlds.
My hometown. It's about 60% white, 35% black, 5% other. Yes public schools are mixed and I don't recall any major racial issues in the 90s. Even when I used to substitute teach in the early 00s it was chill on that front. You're right about the surrounding cities. Bayou la batre, certain parts of semmes and Theodore, satsuma. Zero interest in going there.

Back
Top Bottom