RIP George Floyd

OG Ma get hit?
i doubt it the 5th precinct is on the same block but that shop should get hit their arrogant and rude as hell there plus cheap

I’m just going to be honest, a lot of the clips and videos that I’m seeing s depicting a lot of white people doing a great deal of the looting and robbing, how come this isn’t being accurately portrayed on the news. Are these people thugs?
the white owned media would never portray this

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200531-190524_Wireless Emergency Alerts.jpg

I think a lot of these protests based on police brutality would be prevented if the police took action more quickly. Look at this situation, there's a 6-minute video of a police officer kneeling on Greg Floyd's neck and then the police spend a week saying "we're investigating and looking into it further". What?!

And any other business, this guy would be fired and charges would have been brought up within 24 hours. The white lady who called the cops on the black guy in the park was fired within six hours of the video coming out.

This doesn't instill confidence from the public (especially when you consider that the officer in this case had 17 prior complaints logged against him). It makes people think that the police are just waiting for things to die down so they can go back to business as usual.

Situations like this or time sensitive and of course the public is going to become frustrated if they don't think the police are going to take appropriate action in a timely manner

As an Asian-American all I can say about this news report about the "running away" of the Asian-American cop that was involved in the Floyd arrest

P****Y, SCARED *** ****

Back
Top Bottom