RIP George Floyd

"Respect his privacy"

giphy.gif

too bad she breathing and because of her country the world cant breath
stupid woman

The world can breathe. Italy is reopening for tourism (and excluding Americans travelers). New Zealand is down to its hospitalized last patient. Every country with sound public health policies is containing COVID-19.
The US can't breathe because they threw away 16 years of cumulative public health preparation plans because of the belief that everything Obama did was the wORsT tHiNg EVer for the USA.

I'm laughing because of how little self awareness US diplomats are displaying right now. Maybe they could try not mentioning Hong Kong while the WH is trying to liken police brutality protesters to terrorists and treat them the same way the CCP is treating Hong Kong protesters.

The world can breathe. Italy is reopening for tourism (and excluding Americans travelers). New Zealand is down to its hospitalized last patient. Every country with sound public health policies is containing COVID-19.
The US can't breathe because they threw away 16 years of cumulative public health preparation plans because of the belief that everything Obama did was the wORsT tHiNg EVer for the USA.

I'm laughing because of how little self awareness US diplomats are displaying right now. Maybe they could try not mentioning Hong Kong while the WH is trying to liken police brutality protesters to terrorists and treat them the same way the CCP is treating Hong Kong protesters.

you brought up some very good points
i didnt think of

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom