RIP George Floyd

Local FOX affiliates =/= national Fox news

Not even a regular type but more the stare you down type folk. I guess they act like that because their police have their back:smh:

Exactly what I did when I had things to do in that area.

South OC racist white folks are the rich type who will call the cops on you and watch from the window

Inland Empire/High Desert (where PG from) racist white folks are the poor rednecks who will scream at you and pull out the shotgun #MAGA

Heard the Long Beach protests went along peacefully but they placed a curfew across all of LA County from 6pm to 6am

Been watching for a bit still looks pretty peaceful, they're more up towards downtown LB where the bars are at

edit:
BC556977-6E4A-4348-A299-A664025D3306.jpeg

Live from DTLB, pine square

Local FOX affiliates =/= national Fox news

South OC racist white folks are the rich type who will call the cops on you and watch from the window

Inland Empire/High Desert (where PG from) racist white folks are the poor rednecks who will scream at you and pull out the shotgun #MAGA

Been watching for a bit still looks pretty peaceful, they're more up towards downtown LB where the bars are at
I heard the protests splintered into three different areas

ah damn ok they’re focusing on downtown so haven’t seen

I got 3 alerts on my phone back to back to back while I was driving almost swerved off the road :lol: LA curfew 6pm-6am now :smh:
Got the same alert. That ***** loud. Woke me up out my sleep :lol:

Was lovely to see the peaceful protestors march down 14th st and not taking the bait from the NYPD. Just by looking at the cops you can tell they are itching for a reason to give out tune ups.

I'm so mad George floyd brother got cutoff in the middle of talking about his convo with Trump.he got cutoff by tech difficulties then had to restate what he said and it was the lighter sugar coated version so disappointed

Oh yeah you right next to both basically. Especially if you near the 91 freeway. I’m in Inglewood

Gotcha. I know Pasadena and LB are their own cities and they got their own govt so that's why I assumed lol. Stay safe out there fam.

Back
Top Bottom