RIP George Floyd

Damn wanted to grab some milk earlier but both walmart and target were closed
Walmart had the entrance blocked off with a car and shopping carts
Target had police cars blocking the parking lot
There's no reports of looting in my area
I guess some stores just wanna play it safe

Surprised I’m not seeing more looting in Manhattan .... Brooklyn was a zoo last night

NYC a weird place man, all that chaos in BK, the protests from midtown to Soho and looting there, but the far east and west sides all peachy and coudnt even tell anything was happening. People having picnics and jogs and whatnot. And no not just white people, was a mixed crowd all over.

10599404-D37B-43F5-9063-030E103EE749.jpeg

Kith. I have homies that work for Kith, was thinking of asking if the merch is instore or moved offsite.

NYC a weird place man, all that chaos in BK, the protests from midtown to Soho and looting there, but the far east and west sides all peachy and coudnt even tell anything was happening. People having picnics and jogs and whatnot. And no not just white people, was a mixed crowd all over.
It just seem like it’s not as impactful as California and Chicago ..... I see people protecting stores .... couldn’t be me .... last night some of the gang members were acting tough then when police approached they running .... very interesting

Back
Top Bottom