RIP George Floyd

Something is telling me those numbers are inflated. But hey, who am I...

RIP GEORGE FLOYD!!!

P.s. Nah ain't no cops just going to be walking /protesting with us to make it look like it's a peace treaty for the videos online. It must be more than that. Theres needs to be discussions of vows/word of honor/a pledge/promises from law enforcement agencies that this will never happen again BEFORE they can say "I want to March with you guys... I want to make this a parade." Ummm nah G, too many lives lost. Let's see how long you(cops) can PrevenT this from happening again, first. Then maybe we can take a stroll...
Hate to say it but cop bodies gonna have to drop before things change.

Trumps silence is more frightening than his stupid tweets and delirious public speeches. I fear he just sits in fury and ignorance watching what's unfolding and will reach a breaking point where logic and diplomacy is gone and he orders the military to shoot at protestors.

We wanna believe that's impossible for an American president to do but he's done and said a lot of things that we never dreamed possible of a president.

I pray for the protestors. I pray for the victims. I pray for America.

i haven't paid attention. is fox news sending correspondents on the ground to report on the protests? or just cnn?

Too bad that bunker is probably impenetrable

Wonder how many people would die if thousands rushed the white house and dragged trump down the street by his ankles

A lot more than thousands would die if Trump was killed. He's trained his followers to worship him like he was Jesus. We'd have an all out civil war if he was killed.

not right now and not all at once, but this will be the elephant in the room come November.

would forming something like HK has be ideal? there's clear and defined leadership with high levels of communication within the group, specific demands, and rules of operation.

Back
Top Bottom