RIP George Floyd

Finally caught up in here.

It's a ******* joke saying George Floyd's cause of death was a preexisting condition, but 'Merica gonna 'Merica.

Batman making a cameo at a protest. :lol::pimp:

"My *****, he here!" :lol:

Had the smoke going and everything, only thing missing was the music.

Bow and arrow guy getting that vintage 90s NWO beatdown.

tenor.gif

Some crazy times in the States right now with George Floyd tragedy and the fallout amidst the ongoing pandemic.

That dumpster fire y'all call a President ain't helping either. :smh:

Y'all stay safe.

Last edited:
white looters from the 'burbs are economically anxious?

i see what you're saying and i need to flesh out my thoughts more but this is about a lot more than some hypebeast kids being sad they can't get signature shoes.

edit: post by @edshoecator below mine makes good points. i don't feel bad for the big retailers losing some shoes that cost them $20 to make. and yes that's a microcosm of the bigger injustices at play. i don't know, like i said, i'm still thinking this through from different angles.

I'm 100% against looting from ANY business but my post was in regards to them looting from Bloomingdales or something.if they're looting a local privately owned restaurant then I'm totally against it and have no defense. I was speaking in relation to Americans being like DISGUSTING ANIMALS STEALING WATCHES. THE TRAVESTY

We cool with people taking advantage of a human’s injustified death to get fresh for the summer now? Just wanted to make sure.

Dc got secret service out. They throwing rocks at some Reagan building. Dc getting more ppl.lining up block away from white house

Tweet from @NYC_Alerts911: Manhattan | 56 E 7th St.
Person fell approximately 4 stories into a courtyard, aided being treated by EMS, conscious and alert at this time.

Back
Top Bottom