RIP George Floyd

Are there any organizations that you guys trust in terms of donations? Will donate to the victims' gofundme accounts, but is there any other larger organization that has shown to not be shady with donations?

Are there any organizations that you guys trust in terms of donations? Will donate to the victims' gofundme accounts, but is there any other larger organization that has shown to not be shady with donations?

The best thing is if you want to give money to someone and give it to an individual person never trust these organizations

LA, NYC, Baltimore, Chicago like the fantastic 4 of all time worst police departments...There is NOTHING good about them and all of em like top 5 in almost officers as well

It's crazy how the most progressive areas have the worst police in the country. They all live in remote white enclaves and commute to the city to act on their racist fantasies.

It's not AS prevalent in the Bay Area but that's not saying much, cause it happens here more than it should too. Oscar Grant was just one example. Most of these cops live in the outskirts of the Bay Area, which is where all the racist white people hide out at, so it's not surprising at all. They get off on coming down to places like Oakland and abusing black people and Latinos who are minding their own business.

Meanwhile screaming fiends and mentally deranged white dudes are allowed to roam the streets with zero reaction from the police.

Last edited:
And you wonder why I could give a **** about a round two. ***** *** chief don’t care about anything but protesting his white neighborhoods

And you wonder why I could give a **** about a round two. ***** *** chief don’t care about anything but protesting his white neighborhoods

They allowed Van Nuys to get hit but closed off access to Sherman Oaks and other “well to do” areas in the Valley. People ended up going the opposite way and marching towards poorer areas :smh:

Gangs here in chicago protecting small businesses from the looters

same, also seen a lot more people open carrying. Uber eats and everyone really who is working.

like some guys at the tattoo shop were painting a mural on their shop while their boys were posted with shotguns.

I really don’t seen any more businesses that aren’t corporate getting looted or burned here. They are holding it down out here now.

Back
Top Bottom