RIP George Floyd

Finally, a mainstream church speaks out against Trump. Need a few more denominations to step up. As a Christian man, I will never understand how someone can claim to be a follower of Christ while supporting this man.

She doesn’t care about ****
Between her and Floyd, I can't take these celebs serious

Instead since you and Trump are besties, why don't you call him up.
you both could be right, but she uses her voice to bring awareness to these issues consistently when most ppl in here position remain quiet. all that matters is that she's helping. if that child has a gofundme i'll glady donate to it. what happened to her is egregious. my eyes are mad wide rn, i dead cannot believe that image. what the ****?

you both could be right, but she uses her voice to bring awareness to these issues consistently when most ppl in here position remain quiet. all that matters is that she's helping. if that child has a gofundme i'll glady donate to it. what happened to her is egregious. my eyes are mad wide rn, i dead cannot believe that image. what the ****?
As long as she is side by side with a Trump supporter and voter she is just as bad as Ye

Ehhhh, I see it as bringing attention to herself in the process. That's the business she's in, promoting herself.

We can't be mad at Kim K for reaching out to that girl. She got elite level physical surgeons on deck. If they got Khloe looking how she does now they can definitely fix that girls face

Back
Top Bottom