RIP George Floyd

So when George Floyd was crying out for his mom, she's been dead for three years. :smh:
Yeah as his life was being taken away from him slowly, he could feel it coming. Stack said he's not the type of dude to just yell out like that.
Happened to my friend. He was stabbed in the stomach and left for dead in an alley. People who found him called the ambulance. They said they saw him crawling and all he kept doing was crying for his mom. His mom died when he was just a kid. He survived. He doesn't even remember calling out his mom. Only knew cause the people who found him said so.

I’m still trying to wrap my head alright the fact that folks is passionate in defending these stores out here that racially profiled/follow them around the stores.

i hope the looters get all that they want and then some.

an overwhelming amount of these videos are really showing how these cops are legitimate criminals w/ immunity. there's no way the system stays in place the way it is its too corrupt & is being wildly recorded for the world to see.
How are WE benefitting from her paying the medical bills for someone?

Is she campaigning for Biden? I miss something?
Man u need to drop your bias. that post reached at least 82k ppl. 82 ppl thousand saw what those cops did to that young ladies face. Have you not seen the influence of that woman over the last 15yrs or so? Y'all want ppl to speak up and when they do it's "nah" foh w/ that man. No **** like that should ever happen to no damn child. Kim Karadashian's voice matters.

an overwhelming amount of these videos are really showing how these cops are legitimate criminals w/ immunity. there's no way the system stays in place the way it is its too corrupt & is being wildly recorded for the world to see.

Man u need to drop your bias. that post reached at least 82k ppl. 82 ppl thousand saw what those cops did to that young ladies face. Have you not seen the influence of that woman over the last 15yrs or so? Y'all want ppl to speak up and when they do it's "nah" foh w/ that man. No **** like that should ever happen to no damn child. Kim Karadashian's voice matters.

Did she call out the police for doing it, going to bring justice to her or did she just say she was going to pay the medical bills?

Back
Top Bottom