RIP George Floyd

Being charged means nothing to me. With the past history of trials dragging on and no convictions, who knows how this plays out.

Hell we didn’t even get justice for a man chilling in his crib only to have a white female cop come into “the wrong” apartment cause she was soooooo tired from work and killed him.

They will sacrifice these officers as the pound of flesh that the wolves demand.

Do not be satiated with leftovers.

We want the whole buffet.

Sorry if this has already been posted but I guess this was at a "protest" in Denton, TX on Monday. But then they probably all posted a social media blackout pic on Tuesday so they must all be feeling like they're changing the world right now
>D

I just read that they upgraded chauvins charge to 2nd degree murder. They have to prove that he had intent to kill. I still feel like there's no way they let him walk. Country would burn down.
1591215604400.jpeg

"I DON'T SEE NO DAMN INTENT KILL MR. ANGEL EYED SKIN BRIGHT LIKE THE WHITE BEAUTIFUL CLOUDS ABOVE THAT MY GOD RONALD REAGAN PLACED ON THIS ARYAN EARTH SIR!"

Yo these people really siding with a piece of cloth (no disrespect to those who fight for
Our country.) over lives

Brah, black folk here in New Orleans are pissed at Brees! I've been good on him since he made those flag comments back in 2014. We know Michael Thomas didn't like his comments. I can only imagine how his black OLmen feel.
I was associated with the Texans back then, and I can tell you, dudes wanted to put it to him!

Back
Top Bottom