RIP George Floyd

Being charged means nothing to me. With the past history of trials dragging on and no convictions, who knows how this plays out.

Hell we didn’t even get justice for a man chilling in his crib only to have a white female cop come into “the wrong” apartment cause she was soooooo tired from work and killed him.

CNN's coverage has been trash,been overwhelmingly 1 sided in the footage they choose to show.

Some of their anchors and journo's deserve props for pushing back and trying to provide a more complete picture but I haven't been impressed. Been the opposite of MSNBC's coverage.

Co-sign on Sara Sidner, saw her without a mask for the first time the other day and man...

esymoni0yidltqru_1588138018.jpeg
Media coverage in general is trash

They will say “LOOTING REPORTED”

But look at live streams **** is mad peaceful

Cops orchestrating the news and media vying for ratings and putting real lives at danger

I just read that they upgraded chauvins charge to 2nd degree murder. They have to prove that he had intent to kill. I still feel like there's no way they let him walk. Country would burn down.

We need the NT lawyers to chime in on how successful a 2nd degree charge will be in his case. In any case, I read he can still be charged with 3rd degree if 2nd doesnt work.

I just read that they upgraded chauvins charge to 2nd degree murder. They have to prove that he had intent to kill. I still feel like there's no way they let him walk. Country would burn down.
they can charge him with 3rd degree murder if they dont think 2nd degree is justified.

I dont want to say there's no way he walks from any of this, but we;ve seen it before. We already know they are going to plead this down. I just hope prosecution doesnt accept one.

i honestly wonder how much power these athletes have. kap aside, i dont think its much as it relates to changing the white power system. back in 2017 lebron and curry said they dont need to kneel because they can use their platform and influence to invoke change. i'm not aware what they have done on this particular matter. maybe their efforts are local to where they live, but i haven't seen anything encouraging about the oakland pd.

this is all to say, whats happening now is a ****ing revolution as long as leadership dont let these blue nazis and anti-protesters skate. how the hell you gonna protest a peaceful protest like who raised you?

im glad most of my friends all got their legal firearms im even planning to take my sisters (who were dead against me getting a gun) to the range and get them comfortable with it

We need the NT lawyers to chime in on how successful a 2nd degree charge will be in his case. In any case, I read he can still be charged with 3rd degree if 2nd doesnt work.

Wouldn't be hard to prosecute in a vacuum, without all the criminal justice system factors at play.

Kneeling on someone's neck for an extended period of time while they repeatedly plead "I can't breathe" and then continue to do so after they lose consciousness.

Pretty intentional.

CNN's coverage has been trash,been overwhelmingly 1 sided in the footage they choose to show.

Some of their anchors and journo's deserve props for pushing back and trying to provide a more complete picture but I haven't been impressed. Been the opposite of MSNBC's coverage.

Co-sign on Sara Sidner, saw her without a mask for the first time the other day and man...

esymoni0yidltqru_1588138018.jpeg

I've preferred CNN's

They've made an effort to note peaceful protest

and they've had guest on that spoke their mind.

They also have taken Trump to task for his actions.

Being charged means nothing to me. With the past history of trials dragging on and no convictions, who knows how this plays out.

Hell we didn’t even get justice for a man chilling in his crib only to have a white female cop come into “the wrong” apartment cause she was soooooo tired from work and killed him.

The Black Juror that said that she couldn't give Guyger a long sentence and that wack judge are to blame. Throw in Botham's brother giving her a hug and justice was not served. Jury totally ignored her racist texts about other Black cops.

While attaining a legal firearm, I encourage all of the Black people in here to also learn some form of self defense as well, if you do not know already. There is nothing worse than pulling out a gun, only to not be able to use one, then winding up a victim of your OWN gun. People who are able to fight, are far more effective at using firearms. I have no data to back this up, but rest assure! Once a punk? Always a punk, even when that punk has a gun.

Last edited:
I've preferred CNN's

They've made an effort to note peaceful protest

and they've had guest on that spoke their mind.

They also have taken Trump to task for his actions.

i watched 30 min of fox news after trump cleared out the park for his photo op. they had a black reporter on the ground who did not mention a single word about the force the police used nor did they show any video of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom