RIP George Floyd

Kendrick, Demar, and Russ Westbrook in Compton today:
1591572613769.png

1591572748563.png
1591572633286.png

Some people need to read books that don't pop out in the middle. People commenting in fear like disbanding means they won't have cops. It never ceases to amaze me how low the education level is of so many Americans.
The average American lives their life based off fear...They always scared of something, once you realize that, nothing can surprise you...All local news channels starts their daily broadcast with a murder that doesn’t concern 99% of the people that can watch that station but still got em shook

The average American lives their life based off fear...They always scared of something, once you realize that, nothing can surprise you...All local news channels starts their daily broadcast with a murder that doesn’t concern 99% of the people that can watch that station but still got em shook

Bruh it's crazy how often I have "debates" with people I know who are pro-cop and they have ZERO facts. Their entire argument is based on their personal fear of total anarchy if we remove cops.

The funny thing is people say cops are needed because "look at Chicago. Look at Baltimore,etc" but those cities are high crime AND high police presence. More cops doesn't mean less crime in areas that are already dangerous. Cops just respond to violent crimes, they don't prevent them.

There is two types of white people the ones who love the police and the ones who HATE the police :lol:

I don’t think there is any middle ground.
I do. I think for many their love or hate for the police depends on the situation

I think there are a ton of white police that hate when they have to interact with the police, but love the call the police on a black person.

Cuss out the cops for giving them a speeding ticket, then ring them up to go harass minorities they think look "suspicious"

On white donors: Needs to have pure black donors to be acknowledged? If any white donors in there, illegitimate?
On being black in America: Three videos posted last page during his career, speaking on it.
Regarding your video: Since Kobe didn't call into the black athlete summit he has failed us...?
There are certain Black personalities that only feel good about being involved with certain TYPE of people, and that means white people. Once they see that white people give the green light? It makes it SAFE for certain Black people to speak up, or donate. If it were a certain ALL Black situation? They’d buck, hesitate. People like Denzel Washington is a brother, one who does not hesitate, so I will name him. However there are others who are afraid of what white people will think, if you appear to be TOO Black. Kobe was more popular with asians, than he was with Black people in america. But don’t come at me with that people of color garbage. I do not care about THEM. It is time for Black people to put Black people first, never mind people of color, nor white people.

Bruh it's crazy how often I have "debates" with people I know who are pro-cop and they have ZERO facts. Their entire argument is based on their personal fear of total anarchy if we remove cops.

The funny thing is people say cops are needed because "look at Chicago. Look at Baltimore,etc" but those cities are high crime AND high police presence. More cops doesn't mean less crime in areas that are already dangerous. Cops just respond to violent crimes, they don't prevent them.
Believe me I know, I’m from Baltimore...We got like 600k ppl but like the 3rd biggest police department in the country...They all the grimiest ppl in the city by far, the “more policing” argument never holds up, cops show up for the clean up or to make things worse...The streets take care of themselves where I’m from, good n bad but it all gets solved

yeah I mean that’s a start, one thing I don’t like is how they are union again. I’m a big union guy but police shouldn’t have a union. F that, they get away with actual murder.
I'm fine with them having a union, but the unions are way, way too powerful.

Union can negotiate to things that cripple reforms, keep crap cops on the job, they eat up too much of city budgets, and they actually prevent cities from hiring more cops to do community policing. I am a big union guy too, but police unions are a ****ed up institution.

I'm fine with them having a union, but the unions are way, way too powerful.

Union can negotiate to things that cripple reforms, keep crap cops on the job, they eat up too much of city budgets, and they actually prevent cities from hiring more cops to do community policing. I am a big union guy too, but police union are a ****ed up institution.

that’s the thing. Normally a crap employee is no big deal. It’s different when you’re a cop, you affect the general public’s lives.

we’re not talking workers rights here, they are protecting terrorists.

I also feel like you should have to live in the neighborhood you police or have grown up there.

that’s the thing. Normally a crap employee is no big deal. It’s different when you’re a cop, you affect the general public’s lives.

we’re not talking workers rights here, they are protecting terrorists.

I also feel like you should have to live in the neighborhood you police or have grown up there.
Multiple cities tried to have the police live in the actual area rule but the unions and officers themselves always shut it down...They wanna come from their suburbs/middle of nowhere, harrass the citizens and go back to their bubble with a check

The one Chicago cop a couple years ago that shot the teenager defense was literally he was sacred cuz he’s not from round there and not used to dealIng with different types of people :smh:

Supporting someone who makes a huge mistake on the job is why so many people hate police. If doctors had a union and a doctor got fired because he botched a simple surgery that killed someone, there wouldn't be a protest from the other doctors in the hospital. They'd accept that person effed up and they'd move on.

But cops will find out their fellow officer got fired for "accidentally" killing someone during an arrest for some trivial bull**** and they're up in arms, ready to hand in their badge because Deputy Dip**** couldn't do his job right.

The average American Human being lives their life based off fear...They always scared of something, once you realize that, nothing can surprise you...All local news channels starts their daily broadcast with a murder that doesn’t concern 99% of the people that can watch that station but still got em shook

Fixed

There is two types of white people the ones who love the police and the ones who HATE the police :lol:

I don’t think there is any middle ground.

I hated police until I met all of the retired PG County PD that work at my job. They’re just as disgusted at what some cops get away with as the rest of us, super critical of Trump, and preach that policing should be about serving the people of the community. Maybe it’s because they’re all retired (and black)?
All the dudes I went to high school with that became cops are little *******

If you guys have a chance to watch Crime and Punishment on Hulu, you'll see how proper policing should be done. There's a black officer who doesn't escalate tense situations and when he gets any calls that can be handled without coming in guns blazing, he does so and has the respect of the entire community.

The citizens of the neighborhood dap him up, say good morning, give him a hug when they see him, etc. THATS policing. And he discusses how all the new officers who come out of the academy into the rougher neighborhoods think the only way to get their message across is smashing heads and pressing everyone they see.

Back
Top Bottom