RIP George Floyd

Wtf. So pigs gonna continue with this knee to back, knee to neck **** huh? They like, we can't use the Benoit crippler crossface chokehold so we'll use the Ric flair knee drop

This thread should never be off of the front page. We've seen those who have been disingenuous on this thread, coming in and stating their concerns, while never WANTING to discuss race before, nor wanting anyone else to discuss racism while here on NikeTalk. Now that the spotlight is off, those supposedly aware members are nowhere to be seen. They treat Black lives, Black interests, like the latest pair of Jordan's. See'em, know'em, and do not be afraid to call them out on their bullskip.

Besides the obvious racism...

I looked up Jasper's population. Can someone explain how it's appropriate/necessary for the police in a town of 14,352 in the middle of nowhere to be equipped with gear that looks more appropriate for SEAL missions?

Who are the threats they need all this tactical gear for? 65% of the population are either children or old people. Where exactly are they camouflaging with this forest camo attire? The entire town is basically a small urban downtown area.

If I were a resident of that town, I'd be pretty upset that our limited resources were being used for these idiots to play dress up for IG/Facebook.

Last edited:

Wild times when a Meth post is just a link without a wall of text. They’re always insightful and appreciated though.
This thread should never be off of the front page. We've seen those who have been disingenuous on this thread, coming in and stating their concerns, while never WANTING to discuss race before, nor wanting anyone else to discuss racism while here on NikeTalk. Now that the spotlight is off, those supposedly aware members are nowhere to be seen. They treat Black lives, Black interests, like the latest pair of Jordan's. See'em, know'em, and do not be afraid to call them out on their bullskip.

This. Crazy I had to go to page 3 to find this.

This is crazy.

Last edited:
g8tOZtJ41G1zxh1Xa9pyQu7n0T08eIWtdijiq_wCeyY.jpg

It was good.
At one point John was going in so hard he didn't come up for air for a good 3minutes, and he had more to "unpack", you could tell.

My community had a “Back The Blue” rally last weekend. Was originally supposed to honor all first responders who have played a part in supporting communities through covid, but ultimately became focused solely on supporting cops. They were getting torn apart on their Facebook page for deviating from the intended goal. I kid you not, the most frequent comment was “ALL FIRST RESPONDERS MATTER.” It was hilarious watching them all go at it.

My community had a “Back The Blue” rally last weekend. Was originally supposed to honor all first responders who have played a part in supporting communities through covid, but ultimately became focused solely on supporting cops. They were getting torn apart on their Facebook page for deviating from the intended goal. I kid you not, the most frequent comment was “ALL FIRST RESPONDERS MATTER.” It was hilarious watching them all go at it.
Same thing happened in my town last month. Same concept, but clearly was a Trojan horse for an anti-BLM counter-protest.

i struggle with the way certain messages/voices get amplified/spread in a positive manner then eventually co-opted and/or commodified. pacification of people seems so easy to accomplish for those who own the means. feel like the nba roll out is a good example where well-intentioned ideas become diluted leading to outros of "i can't breathe" and right into dominos commercials. something, something about how a choice few (and their cult-like disciples) have pushed the idea of capitalism as a great equalizer, when it really results in the further stratification of humans

"I'm Black Lives Matter Before Blue Lives Matter" Alabama Female Officer In Tears After Being Racially Profiled By Police While In Uniform! [16 Min]

Looks bad.

Definitely resisting arrest. He said he couldn't breathe when he was just sitting down.

Nobody deserves to die but that boy was tweaking.

Looks bad.

Definitely resisting arrest. He said he couldn't breathe when he was just sitting down.

Nobody deserves to die but that boy was tweaking.

what looks bad
a person cant say they cant breath while sitting up???
especially if he was tweaking
and what does all that gotta do with him dying from them sitting on his neck
there folks go
already tryna justify

Back
Top Bottom