so that we cn know for future refrence
some of these folks with dumb ideaolgies
we may follow on other social media platforms
and if im following someone who i thought was cool
but really wasnt
id like to know
so PLEASE Methodical Management Methodical Management let us know
when folks on these burners are talking that foolishness
That’s not a burner account. He held it for over 7 years.

I can understand your confusion, given how similar some of these red-pilled “independent thinkers” sound.

@chillpoppy are we black supremacist for not agreeing w/ u or nah?
I hope you aren’t expecting him to answer you here.

If the cops show up and you're dying from a drug overdose their responsibility is to render aid or call EMTs to the scene. I don't see how the knee to the neck for 8 min is suddenly being overlooked by some people.

If I'm walking down the street and I see someone on the ground choking on something and I walk over and put my knee on their throat and the cops show up when they're dead, they gonna let me walk away if I say he died from the choking before I showed up?

we know why its being overlooked

Yeah also according to dude America was "burned down" over a crackhead death. Even if you're ignorant enough to believe that then you're conveniently forgetting about Breonna Taylor who's also been a major part of protests and who's name has been mentioned all over the media by athletes speaking out against police brutality. She was sober in her bed sleeping and was an EMT with 0 history of any legal trouble.

I want to see what’s going to change. What do y’all see happening over the next 2-5 yrs. Legislation that is actually beneficial and produces clear results? More of the same police behavior? Protests die out? Protests continue? Another incident occurs and sets off a violent revolt? Seriously, where do you guys see this going?

A lot of time people travel and in the short term feel comfortable because they can't tell the underpinnings and cultural nuance yet.

Totally agree.

She left her 16 year old daughter already rubs the wrong way.

But she moved to a tourist destination area - of course she’s not going to see racism in Mexico.

Totally agree.

She left her 16 year old daughter already rubs the wrong way.

But she moved to a tourist destination area - of course she’s not going to see racism in Mexico.
Considering the very little I/we know of her family situation I actually think it’s a smart move. Give the mother a good amount of time to get her bearings before her kid gets there. I imagine relocating internationally and getting acclimated to your new surroundings is stressful enough, even if it is US/tourist friendly. Add a teenage daughter to the mix and that’s a lot for both of you to figure out at the same time. Over the next year or two let the kid finish school while you figure out how to make the transition easier for her.

If the daughter doesn’t like it, given her age I assumed she could go back to the states for college.

Considering the very little I/we know of her family situation I actually think it’s a smart move. Give the mother a good amount of time to get her bearings before her kid gets there. I imagine relocating internationally and getting acclimated to your new surroundings is stressful enough, even if it is US/tourist friendly. Add a teenage daughter to the mix and that’s a lot for both of you to figure out at the same time. Over the next year or two let the kid finish school while you figure out how to make the transition easier for her.
she can finish school over wifi

Same bruh, that’s wild especially when I’m the only one actually handles the stuff like dr, dentist getting her together with her friends. Her mom is a bum. Don’t trust her.

Definitely respect your perspectives as actual parents. Of course it’s best to move as a unit, and I’d like to believe the family is all on the same page but 🤷🏾‍♂️. From what I’ve seen it’s usually both parents with younger kids, DINKs, or empty nesters making this type of move. Uprooting a teen just doesn’t sound... ideal.

I want to see what’s going to change. What do y’all see happening over the next 2-5 yrs. Legislation that is actually beneficial and produces clear results? More of the same police behavior? Protests die out? Protests continue? Another incident occurs and sets off a violent revolt? Seriously, where do you guys see this going?

If we're being 100% honest, legally nothing is gonna change any time soon. If we're talking 2-5 years, mayors and governors will pass laws banning cops from doing certain things or punishing cops who end up in the media in a high profile situation, but overall this **** won't change for a long while.

I can see changes over the long term as people start voting in politicians who will implement stricter policing guidelines but in terms of the bums who are in office now, they're gonna say stuff to appease the public but never put any of it in place.

“I'm not justifying anything. I'm just not a follower. I look at facts and form my own opinion.”

Facts to form opinions? Where they do that at?

They had a ****ing child stretched out on the concrete like that?! That **** is disgusting.
Bruh, I literally just moved here thinking this would be a better place to raise my future family. Seeing this made me sick. I know how my “encounters” with police affected me. But drawing guns on a 6 year old child? Then handcuffing them? AND then making them lay on concrete in 90 degree weather? Come on...

I just don’t understand the thought process for any logical adult thinking that was necessary. The police chief released a statement saying the city would pay for any counseling the kids need. How do you even begin to explain what happened with the expectation they can eventually cope?

Bruh, I literally just moved here thinking this would be a better place to raise my future family. Seeing this made me sick. I know how my “encounters” with police affected me. But drawing guns on a 6 year old child? Then handcuffing them? AND then making them lay on concrete in 90 degree weather? Come on...

I just don’t understand the thought process for any logical adult thinking that was necessary. The police chief released a statement saying the city would pay for any counseling the kids need. How do you even begin to explain what happened with the expectation they can eventually cope?

Aurora PD is lowkey the worst PD in the state. Denver gets all of the heat but Aurora PD been scumbags long before Elijah.

Back
Top Bottom