RIP George Floyd

The flag is on the same level as the Confederate Flag or some KKK memorabilia

Haven't ****ed with it in many years, hate seeing that **** up on cars, houses, porches, windows etc. Makes me angry in fact

my parents live in a 99% minority neighborhood, and the only white family there has a giant USA flag on a pole in the front yard. The way I interpret it is “I don’t care how many of you live here; this is still OUR country”

I’ve NEVER seen people overseas hanging up national flags at their homes, cars, etc. except in countries where there’s massive conflict over independence and identity

There's no one more patriotic than black Americans. You don't go through 100s of years of the **** but still have some love for it, that's loyalty. You don't get to be about 12% of the population but almost 40% of the military and not be patriotic when you're still not the image they show when they talk that stuff.

56uaffcde9j51.jpg

I hope you guys are registering to vote if you can. I most cities police chiefs are appointed by the Mayor or elected officials. What we are seeing, is the result of police training. Training pushed by Police Unions. When I separated from the Navy in 2005, I looked into joining the Houston Police Department (HPD). HPD was having a career day and invited those interested to see the academy. We get the shooting range and they tell me, they would need to retrain me because the military trained me to neutralize threats and deadly force was the absolutely last resort. As a cop if I pull the trigger it was the intention to kill. It was repeated multiple times that all the veterans would need to be re-trained.

THESE COPS ARE BEING DEPLOYED INTO COMMUNITIES TRAINED TO KILL. TRAINING ENDORSED BY OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS. WE HAVE THE POWER OF THE VOTE.

I hope you guys are registering to vote if you can. I most cities police chiefs are appointed by the Mayor or elected officials. What we are seeing, is the result of police training. Training pushed by Police Unions. When I separated from the Navy in 2005, I looked into joining the Houston Police Department (HPD). HPD was having a career day and invited those interested to see the academy. We get the shooting range and they tell me, they would need to retrain me because the military trained me to neutralize threats and deadly force was the absolutely last resort. As a cop if I pull the trigger it was the intention to kill. It was repeated multiple times that all the veterans would need to be re-trained.

THESE COPS ARE BEING DEPLOYED INTO COMMUNITIES TRAINED TO KILL. TRAINING ENDORSED BY OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS. WE HAVE THE POWER OF THE VOTE.

did you go forward with the academy?

People have been putting me on ignore, some even attempting to ridicule my statements on what was to come. Others simply said that I make everything about race, and many called for me to be banned.

Hi, my name is KHUFU. It's on.

Look at tap dancing Bojangles getting treated like Bojangles. You only there for show bruh. Don't get comfortable.

During his speech Monday he a black man weaponized the deaths of george floyd, breonna taylor, and quoted MLK on behalf I white supremacy. He's a disgusting woman being.

After they told me they told me that, i knew it wasn't for me. I concentrated on getting my degree.

my wifes coworkers husband was in the military. he was trying to get in with HPD but couldn't pass the psychological test. He kept trying and he finally passed. makes me nervous as hell knowing someone couldn't pass a test like that and is out here policing the streets.

The Kenosha killings last night by a teenage white supremacist who drove from Illinois for the explicity purpose of assassinating BLM protesters indirect support from law enforcement in the immediate aftermath along with what's been going on in PDX are some of the scariest developements I've seen during these last few months after what happened in Minneapolis.

Seeing the subsequent defences of property over peoples lives from a certain part of the spectrum adds a sense of hopelessness in regards to hoping for some people to change or show a little sense of humanity that's been wholly nonexistent in them up to this point.

Honestly feels like the decades of inequality across so many fronts mixed in with the hyper polarization of the country has turned it into a matchbox/ticking time bomb unfortunately...

I fear that November's election might light the fuse :smh: :smh:

It's becoming hard not to feel somewhat alarmist given the present reality of things

The Kenosha killings last night by a teenage white supremacist who drove from Illinois for the explicity purpose of assassinating BLM protesters indirect support from law enforcement in the immediate aftermath along with what's been going on in PDX are some of the scariest developements I've seen during these last few months after what happened in Minneapolis.

Seeing the subsequent defences of property over peoples lives from a certain part of the spectrum adds a sense of hopelessness in regards to hoping for some people to change or show a little sense of humanity that's been wholly nonexistent in them up to this point.

Honestly feels like the decades of inequality across so many fronts mixed in with the hyper polarization of the country has turned it into a matchbox/ticking time bomb unfortunately...

I fear that November's election might light the fuse :smh: :smh:

It's becoming hard not to feel somewhat alarmist given the present reality of things

Back
Top Bottom