RIP George Floyd

Attention all Hackers. Get her info asap!!! She's about to wire funds and I NEED yall to interfere with passion.

She ain’t got s***. Got her cash app link in her bio too just begging for a handout.

A63F1399-EA76-409E-9A8F-40A09715F0EE.jpeg

Oh for ****s sake, come on. Don't try that nonsense. I've seen cops actions for years and years and a white woman can literally be running at police with it and I've seen them just back away. I mean we're past even needing to say this sort of stuff, right? Sickening bs.

JUST READ THAT MINNEAPOLIS PIGS JUST KILLED ANOTHER UNARMED BLACK MAN RIGHT NOW.

BLACK MEN AVOID COPS AT ALL CAUSE!!!

I hope what I posted is untrue.

Reports are still unfolding, so is footage of the incident. The aftermath is the only video so far...

I hope what I posted is untrue.

Reports are still unfolding, so is footage of the incident. The aftermath is the only video so far...

there is a video of the man shootings himself in the neck/head on Minneapolis’s police department Twitter. If it is the one you’re talking about.

I would advise to not watch it if you dont have to. But it’s pretty clear he shot himself. The video shows it all.

Last edited:
Just watched the video. I couldn't see the gun at first but it's clear on the reflection on the glass. Looks like he got confronted and just took his own life.

People have been putting me on ignore, some even attempting to ridicule my statements on what was to come. Others simply said that I make everything about race, and many called for me to be banned.

Hi, my name is KHUFU. It's on.

THAT WOULD BE ME. FUFU IS DONE.

First of all this thread made it to pg 4

And I know I say **** 12 a lot.

but I hate 12 man. I’m losing it. The pressure.
****...Just leave us alone man. ****

Back
Top Bottom