RIP George Floyd

Shoutout to Quincy McCall Quincy McCall thread though. Good stuff, maybe needs another name? Not sure folks understand what's inside

Shoutout to Quincy McCall Quincy McCall thread though. Good stuff, maybe needs another name? Not sure folks understand what's inside

I'll update it tommorow for sure

Lol Dems in Virginia had a chance to end qualified immunity , those cowards back out .

I’ve always been pushing people to vote locally but damn , these dudes were out protesting putting a damn performance .

Look at this coward

He put an amazing performance tho .

3 other dems didn’t even vote lol those cowards didn’t want their vote to be on record . I’m not gonna lie to you guys this whole “ let’s vote them in & we can push them to the left” is looking funny in the light .

Lol Dems in Virginia had a chance to end qualified immunity , those cowards back out .

I’ve always been pushing people to vote locally but damn , these dudes were out protesting putting a damn performance .

Look at this coward

3 other dems didn’t even vote lol those cowards didn’t want their vote to be on record . I’m not gonna lie to you guys this whole “ let’s vote them in & we can push them to the left” is looking funny in the light .

Politics is a dirty game. Still, even though the legislation was defeated, the fact that it made it this far in a state that at one time was the capital of the confederacy says a lot. It means keep going! It's not a moment... It's a movement.

Look at this coward

this state is making some decent progress. I was disappointed with this vote but with other things recently enacted in the last few months it gives me reason to believe we’re trending in the right direction.

very shameful display here though.

this state is making some decent progress. I was disappointed with this vote but with other things recently enacted in the last few months it gives me reason to believe we’re trending in the right direction.

very shameful display here though.

Extremely, the people that voted against it went all out I’m talking about BLM protests , NAACP .
Then you have the nerve to vote “ NO “ like come on

Extremely, the people that voted against it went all out I’m talking about BLM protests , NAACP .
Then you have the nerve to vote “ NO “ like come on

Yup.

The only thing that matters is how they vote.

Don't watch their faces...watch their hands.

Word to P!

Respect the I-M-D, fresh out the car-ton
The R-A-double-P, E-R
P-E-double, when I speak it gets real
Flex try to tell me, "Yo dunn, nah chill"
You can't come out, wildin' out like that
Rhymes so vivid, dunn I see what you sayin'
But you gotta understand how I feel
The pain and the hardship it took to build
Years of frustration, some got killed
Others fell vic' to the gates of steel
Most try to instill sanity still
Stuck on this rock where we don't belong
I wanna go home, not sing this song
But I'm forced to perform, speech napalm
Calm, surrounded by all types of harm
Dogman, **** your screwface, I watch hands

1599238386152.png
This post is so damn dumb. Voting is how Black ppl got in the positions they're in today in this country.

Cut the ****, Jim Crow laws literally got voted in yet you want to perpetuate this dumb ****, & then complain about the conditions caused by this dumbass way of thinking. Y'all really gotta do the historical's or keep this type of **** to yourselves b/c your ignorance is a dangerous to our progression.

i was going to make a post on its own but i figured this would be the place to post this

most people protesting in BLM are not black their rich trust fund White kids and blacks are still getting killed by cops and out in the streets across america

i personally think alot of the whites protesting especially the wealthy whites like this broad have their own agenda
what that is I don’t know
these are the same people that gentrify inner cities across america and push black and brown people out of the areas they have lived all their lives including poor whites

people like this dont help they push people apart

what do you guys think of this

nyc-window-smasher.jpg

is she the greatest of all times ?

Last edited:

As others have stated this is a ridiculous illustration.Voting is a “key” when used properly, just as black economics is a “key”, just as education is a “key”. If voting isn’t important, why do you think white supremacists want to restrict or discourage blacks from voting??

As a black person in life, you are suppose to make white supremacists upset, and defeat them at each and every opportunity. Voting can help achieve that as it directly effects our life and their negative way of thinking.

As others have stated this is a ridiculous illustration.Voting is a “key” when used properly, just as black economics is a “key”, just as education is a “key”. If voting isn’t important, why do you think white supremacists want to restrict or discourage blacks from voting??

As a black person in life, you are suppose to make white supremacists upset, and defeat them at each and every opportunity. Voting can help achieve that as it directly effects our life and their negative way of thinking.
It's funny how people are interpreting this cartoon. Obviously you need the bread and the key. Voting is infrequent and passive. There's so much more that can and should be done on a daily basis for people to put elections on a pedestal as the be all end all.

It's funny how people are interpreting this cartoon. Obviously you need the bread and the key. Voting is infrequent and passive. There's so much more that can and should be done on a daily basis for people to put elections on a pedestal as the be all end all.

I don’t think anybody in here is putting “elections on a pedestal as the be all end all”, if someone has please feel free to point that out to me. As I stated in my post there are several “keys” to defeating or standing up against racism. To ignore or bypass voting simply doesn’t make sense.

Let me ask you then, if voting is infrequent and passive as you say why do white supremacists work so hard to suppress our vote?? Also the cartoon is self-explanatory....if a black man is locked up behind bars why would he reach for a piece of bread first before getting the key to unlock himself. The depiction is ridiculous at best.

I find it odd that more so called Black people on this site, do not take offense with what he said, and then the fact that he was comfortable enough to say it. JRepp23 JRepp23 simply thumbed his nose at every single Black man or Woman, that visits this site.

How is it not?

That’s not how this works champ.......but bless your heart nonetheless. YOU said “voting is infrequent and passive”. I simply asked you to explain your opinion as to why. For some reason you were not able to with your next reply. I’ll give you an opportunity to redeem yourself on your next reply coming up and overlook this slight mishap. No guarantees on the next one after that though champ.

i was going to make a post on its own but i figured this would be the place to post this

most people protesting in BLM are not black their rich trust fund White kids and blacks are still getting killed by cops and out in the streets across america

i personally think alot of the whites protesting especially the wealthy whites like this broad have their own agenda
what that is I don’t know
these are the same people that gentrify inner cities across america and push black and brown people out of the areas they have lived all their lives including poor whites

people like this dont help they push people apart

what do you guys think of this

nyc-window-smasher.jpg

is she the greatest of all times ?

I been saying this since the beginning. They using the BLM platform for their own agenda. Deep down they dont give af about anyone but their own kind.

This isnt the first time whites used minorities for their own gain.

Back
Top Bottom