RIP George Floyd

there's a video circulating of daniel prude being suffocated by cops that is just pure evil

(i now see it's been posted on the previous page). this happened in march!!

Last edited:
I’m sure you guys remember Mayor Bowser from DC , the very first mayor to give us a symbolic gesture by painting the BLM slogan on the street leading to the White House .
Not only did she give the police force more money , after what happened in DC with the recent shooting of last night , Now people are realizing that she was all talk .

I find it comical that there are quite a few members here, who try and hide from being Black , while being Black on here. They duck, run and hide from threads such as these, as if the plight against white supremacy does not exist. It’s a pretty interesting way of putting your head in the sand.

I find it comical that there are quite a few members here, who try and hide from being Black , while being Black on here. They duck, run and hide from threads such as these, as if the plight against white supremacy does not exist. It’s a pretty interesting way of putting your head in the sand.

Everyone who is your color is not your kind.

Never have been and never will be.

These cops and politicians
don’t give a **** about our protesting

People stand from where they sit.

Cops and Politicians serve the rich and powerful...so they can sit comfortably...and they stand on us to defend that seat.

Some of them will even kill us for that seat.

They know that seat is at the foot of the table, they know they will never have what their masters have...but if gives them a place from which to look down on the rest of us.

This is how the system was designed.

Mass delusion.

Reminds me of...

1599238386152.png

How long have black people had the power to vote? And how long have we had liberty?

This is a question raised in bad faith and that same absolutism. Those are tools for progress and we must use them accordingly.

The law never gave a **** about our economics, and we can't do much about the power disparities within them until we organize on every level instead of having convos like these

we can't do much about the power disparities within them until we organize on every level

Isn't that exactly what black economics is? Black men were granted the right to vote 150 years ago. We're still talking about it as a 'tool for progress'. What kind of tool takes that long to get the job done? How long are you willing to wait?

Isn't that exactly what black economics is? Black men were granted the right to vote 150 years ago. We're still talking about it as a 'tool for progress'. What kind of tool takes that long to get the job done? How long are you willing to wait?

It's a tool that got us very far, and without it we would be rooted even further in disenfranchisement. You don't have to abandon electoral politics to gain the right to group economics and you're tying your hand behind your back trying to will one without the other.

It's a tool that got us very far, and without it we would be rooted even further in disenfranchisement. You don't have to abandon electoral politics to gain the right to group economics and you're tying your hand behind your back trying to will one without the other.
I interpreted the picture to mean 'get the key first, dummy'..

Back
Top Bottom