RIP George Floyd

I had to step away from this thread for a bit. This is messing with my mental health.

it was a slam dunk case. smh.

defund the police. Sheesh.

the moral compass of these officers/officials is way off. I don’t understand how they can sleep Well at night.

Really good summary of facts on the Breonna Taylor case. No jury is going to convict the cops under these circumstances. She is looking more like Tasha from Power as more and more details come out.

I saw his FB post floating around. He really thought they’d always treat him different
0EA19EF3-41CD-4827-A48F-EDB3D354CDE0.png

Didn’t deserve to go out like that. RIP to the brotha

I saw his FB post floating around. He really thought they’d always treat him different
0EA19EF3-41CD-4827-A48F-EDB3D354CDE0.png

Didn’t deserve to go out like that. RIP to the brotha
Dude made a post a while back backing up the police & saying how addicted he is to white women ( don’t care about his preferences btw ) just sad **** .
I wouldn’t wish that on anyone , this is why I tell all the young fellas , it doesn’t matter where you’re from . As long as your black you’re all the same to them .
R.I.P

Really good summary of facts on the Breonna Taylor case. No jury is going to convict the cops under these circumstances. She is looking more like Tasha from Power as more and more details come out.

Thank you for posting this. Everyone should read this article. Since first hearing about this story I knew that something was off. The article fills in a lot of those blanks. This situation is a result of overzealous and incompetent policing as well as a lack of personal responsibility on Ms. Taylor’s part. Folks aren’t gonna want to hear that but this is not the hill that those of us who care about racial justice want to die on.

Dude made a post a while back backing up the police & saying how addicted he is to white women ( don’t care about his preferences btw ) just sad **** .
I wouldn’t wish that on anyone , this is why I tell all the young fellas , it doesn’t matter where you’re from . As long as your black you’re all the same to them .
R.I.P
Cats really think that the white man cares about them and that the system is "fair".

Cats really think that the white man cares about them and that the system is "fair".

I’ve had a few friends that are in the force that I had to cut ties with , They’re “Blue “ before anything & they let their stance known . It’s either you’re with them or against them . Sad Sh*t those are black and brown people .

I’ve had a few friends that are in the force that I had to cut ties with , They’re Blue before anything & they let their stance know . It’s either you’re with them or against them . Sad Sh*t those are black and brown people .
Yeah man, they don't even realize that they are doing the bidding of the racism system. They aren't interested in upholding the law.

Back
Top Bottom