RIP George Floyd

Nah man, I think you completely misunderstood what was said. Yes, you are correct that had it been a black male, the cops most likely wouldn't have reached for tasers and would have pulled guns.

But cops getting killed will always be weaponized against us. The MAGA crowd will see that vid and say "this why cops should use lethal force rather than try non lethal measures first."

He was saying that "they" would spin it, not us.

I’ve read the exact same thing on an IG page that’s pro cop , for your own sanity never go to those pages willingly, the things people say in those comments can be a bit hurtful . One chick posted a long paragraph stating why cops tend to start shooting people right away because of their safety .

9E33A793-2E00-4A00-8613-0E1A10B7A220.jpeg

Nah man, I think you completely misunderstood what was said. Yes, you are correct that had it been a black male, the cops most likely wouldn't have reached for tasers and would have pulled guns.

But cops getting killed will always be weaponized against us. The MAGA crowd will see that vid and say "this why cops should use lethal force rather than try non lethal measures first."

He was saying that "they" would spin it, not us.

ohhhhhh. misread that. Thanks for clearing that up.

fam they put a state of emergency in place and now this with the vacations

they about to burn that city down when that no guilty verdict is announced

Back
Top Bottom