RIP George Floyd

Love Rogan, he's the inventor of the Sauna Heavy Breathing COVID-19 Cure.

**** him.
i would say f him, but he put ya boy on the black stallion and rhino jawns. he doesnt get a hood pass, but, he gets a temporary get outta jail free card.

More stuff in the community where I live. Florida gonna Florida...

024AFBA1-2E08-4F52-8ACE-D40255C8C4D0.jpeg
and stand your ground. a lot more murders.

I hope people don't get sidetrack and thing this is just about Police brutality, but also about systematic racism aka white supremacy.

I think some of them did unfortunately. I think that they dug in on the brutality because it’s right there on display, the systemic racism that we know is there is layered and not a lot of the other people see that. So to the outsider the protesting is only happening because of brutality.

I’ve realized that I have some of the fakest friends ever. All that big talk about “being down for my people”, “down for the revolution”, “I would be on the frontline” - when I asked, what have they done since the protest? March? Donate? Educate? Give back to the community?

Nothing....

Time to get them scary folks out my circle.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what happened to those outside 'antifa' agitators we heard so much about the first week? :nerd:

Did they go crawl back to their holes or did Soros' checks slow down? >D

Sounds more and more like they were planted to try to delegitimize and derail the protests by the day. Once that failed, with people continuing to march with the same energy, law enforcement dropped all pretenses of using violence only as a response to violent agigators and continue to brutalize even the most passive and non threatening demonstrators

Back
Top Bottom