RIP George Floyd

This dude is a clown

whats the surprise here?
This lost industry plantation dummy has a tattoo of a racist vile free mason on his face, who’s probably attended multiple hangings of black folks before he even became president.
489329EB-9E09-4666-B786-F3FE960828A2.jpeg

I'll give you some that stuck out to me that have come under democratic led congress but I'm sure you can research further.

Also important to note that in most of our parents lifetimes the Dems have had a supermajority where basically they can pass legislation with virtually no opposition (Republican president or not enough senate seats to override filibuster) only 3 times (1965, 1977, 2007). Not coincidentally that's when some of the most impacful legislation was passed.

88th Congress (1963-1965)

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Pub.L. 88–352, 78 Stat. 241, enacted July 2, 1964) is a landmark civil rights and labor law in the United States that outlaws discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.[4] It prohibits unequal application of voter registration requirements, and racial segregation in schools, employment, and public accommodations.

89th Congress (1965-1967) supermajority

Designed to enforce the voting rights guaranteed by the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments to the United States Constitution, the Act secured the right to vote for racial minorities throughout the country, especially in the South. The Act's "general provisions" provide nationwide protections for voting rights. Section 2 is a general provision that prohibits every state and local government from imposing any voting law that results in discrimination against racial or language minorities. Other general provisions specifically outlaw literacy tests and similar devices that were historically used to disenfranchise racial minorities.

The 1968 act expanded on previous acts and prohibited discrimination concerning the sale, rental, and financing of housing based on race, religion, national origin. The act also made it a federal crime to "by force or by threat of force, injure, intimidate, or interfere with anyone... by reason of their race, color, religion, or national origin, handicap or familial status.

95th congress (1977-1979)

The Community Reinvestment Act (CRA, P.L. 95-128, 91 Stat. 1147, title VIII of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1977, 12 U.S.C. § 2901 et seq.) is a United States federal law designed to encourage commercial banks and savings associations to help meet the needs of borrowers in all segments of their communities, including low- and moderate-income neighborhoods.[1][2][3] Congress passed the Act in 1977 to reduce discriminatory credit practices against low-income neighborhoods, a practice known as redlining.

102nd Congress (1991-1993)
It provided the right to trial by jury on discrimination claims and introduced the possibility of emotional distress damages and limited the amount that a jury could award.

111th congress (2007-2009) supermajority
Together with the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 amendment, it represents the U.S. healthcare system's most significant regulatory overhaul and expansion of coverage since the passage of Medicare and Medicaid in 1965.

The Fair Sentencing Act of 2010 (Pub.L. 111–220) was an Act of Congress that was signed into federal law by United States President Barack Obama on August 3, 2010 that reduces the disparity between the amount of crack cocaine and powder cocaine needed to trigger certain federal criminal penalties from a 100:1 weight ratio to an 18:1 weight ratio and eliminated the five-year mandatory minimum sentence for simple possession of crack cocaine, among other provisions. Further controversy surrounding the 100:1 ratio was a result of its description by some as being racially biased and contributing to a disproportionate number of African Americans being sentenced for crack cocaine offenses.

There are other acts that are comprehensive but those are the ones that specifically to me have a clear distinction between what the 2 parties fundamentally try to do. In voting practices, fair housing and treatment of employees, healthcare and education there's clear lines drawn. Yes the Democrats will always have the crime bill of 1994 on their hands and its wide sweeping devastation that's still being felt too this day, but they are the only party that's going to make active strides to try and remedy it. You have a clear choice, Republicans are trying to ACTIVELY move things towards a pre Civil rights movement era. That's where the apathy can't be allowed.

I get what you're saying. However discrimination, voter suppression, rigged elections and gentrification are still major issues despite all these measures. That's what I mean by what have they actually done? These acts are just band aids at best. And I'm not saying it's all trash but it's not nearly enough and doesn't address the root of the problem with how the system itself allows the opposing party to render any kind of progress null and void so easily. You put body cams on cops and it doesn't stop the violence and corruption. You paint black lives matter on the street but continue to bankroll a glorified lynch mob. Do you see what I'm trying to get at?

Man all these police chiefs stepping down. You know good and well they don't want to have all their dirt drug up and have to answer for their past. This move is more about preservation in the future.

These are the people who become police. This is what sounds like a teenage or early 20s girl at a place of business.

Imagine how they feel about us.

Wonder how they feel about all these confederate flags draped around the nation and flying on folks cars and homes since we talking about threatening pieces of cloth.

I get what you're saying. However discrimination, voter suppression, rigged elections and gentrification are still major issues despite all these measures. That's what I mean by what have they actually done? These acts are just band aids at best. And I'm not saying it's all trash but it's not nearly enough and doesn't address the root of the problem with how the system itself allows the opposing party to render any kind of progress null and void so easily. You put body cams on cops and it doesn't stop the violence and corruption. You paint black lives matter on the street but continue to bankroll a glorified lynch mob. Do you see what I'm trying to get at?

I wouldn't look at them as band aids. That's why you have to keep participating in the process every chance you get. This is a marathon not a sprint. When actual progressive steps are taken the last thing you want is for things to go backwards. Which in this 2 party system is what one party is trying to do. There are so many holes that it may feel as if it's going to be impossible to tackle them all but we have to make what strides we can while we're here and there's momentum to do so. We won't see the fruits of it maybe, maybe not even our kids, but that's not an excuse to be apathetic or not fight for what is right. Until the majority becomes the minority in this country, the root causes won't be able to be dealt with as directed but that doesn't mean we can't trim the bad branches in the meantime.

For the people act....addresses a lot of this. Now say....Mitch McConnell and the GOP didn’t have the majority in the senate, and kill this bill. Which would ensure that they wouldn’t be able to cheat the system for a minute. You could potentially see some change, with what this aims to do. It addresses the system, more so than any other legislation.

We’re largely here now due to the GOP continually cheating the system, being given the benefit of the doubt, both sides-ism etc. if you elect...then enact **** like this into law....you can start holding those more accountable.

I’m not saying it’s a perfect solution. But I see the window where this could work. I understand the cynicism. But I also know history...and know that at every damn turn in this country....the #1 goal of white supremacist was to not count black votes in America, and control demographics/society.

whats the surprise here?
This lost industry plantation dummy has a tattoo of a racist vile free mason on his face, who’s probably attended multiple hangings of black folks before he even became president.
489329EB-9E09-4666-B786-F3FE960828A2.jpeg

dude is legit the biggest most obvious industry plant I have ever seen.

I wouldn't look at them as band aids. That's why you have to keep participating in the process every chance you get. This is a marathon not a sprint. When actual progressive steps are taken the last thing you want is for things to go backwards. Which in this 2 party system is what one party is trying to do. There are so many holes that it may feel as if it's going to be impossible to tackle them all but we have to make what strides we can while we're here and there's momentum to do so. We won't see the fruits of it maybe, maybe not even our kids, but that's not an excuse to be apathetic or not fight for what is right. Until the majority becomes the minority in this country, the root causes won't be able to be dealt with as directed but that doesn't mean we can't trim the bad branches in the meantime.
That's exactly what I'm getting at. Who dictated that it should have to be a marathon just to receive basic human rights? Why is that something that even needs to be legislated or used as a political football? Who conditioned us to believe that that's just the way it has to be and we just have to accept that hopefully, maybe our grandkids will benefit from human decency. And it's not about apathy. This **** is already taking too long. It's about speeding up the process. The majority doesn't even belong here to keep it all the way funky. That's the real root cause. So why am I sitting around waiting for them.

Last edited:
dude is legit the biggest most obvious industry plant I have ever seen.

The bigger issue is ......plenty of black non celebrities who worship the dollar and are willing to compromise their souls for money.
The dollar is the bible for a ton of black folks....they just don't want to admit it or take accountability for it.

For the people act....addresses a lot of this. Now say....Mitch McConnell and the GOP didn’t have the majority in the senate, and kill this bill. Which would ensure that they wouldn’t be able to cheat the system for a minute. You could potentially see some change, with what this aims to do. It addresses the system, more so than any other legislation.

We’re largely here now due to the GOP continually cheating the system, being given the benefit of the doubt, both sides-ism etc. if you elect...then enact **** like this into law....you can start holding those more accountable.

I’m not saying it’s a perfect solution. But I see the window where this could work. I understand the cynicism. But I also know history...and know that at every damn turn in this country....the #1 goal of white supremacist was to not count black votes in America, and control demographics/society.
The system was designed to be cheated. It keeps happening over and over. It was never intended to follow thru with the empty promises and flowery language about freedom. It's a dream. It's objectively been a ruse when you evaluate the results. They promised reparations, they put a black face in the office, they do all these superficial gestures only to snatch them away and say don't worry about it, just keep trying, keep hitting the polls. Look at black wall street. When black people created their own system they made sure to obliterate it and intensify their oppression. But we're supposed to sit here and work within their system and play by the rules they don't follow themselves.

can we stop posting VLAD videos, somone known for profiting off of the plight of Black people.

I dont see the value in continuing to post his platform and supporting it albeit indirectly

I feel Vlad does a great job at documentation. Some of these folks we would have never heard from again.
These interviews are now part of media history thanks to him....especially after people pass away.
Especially from the 80s and 90s sports/music/entertainment era.
Is a Vlad a cornball? I feel so.
Would I rather see a solid black interviewer platform this huge and successful? Yes
Are there plenty of black interview media/journalism platforms who these BLACK artist/entertainer/athletes could reach out to before Vlad?
Yes....but do they? Nope!

So do we blame Vlad or do we blame some of these washed up black artists/athletes/entertainers for wanting to go straight to Vlad's platform for the biggest audience and influence?

Back
Top Bottom