RIP Jonas Bevacqua of LRG

1. Allon ( got murdered for shoes in Vegas)
2. His boy in the car accident. I forgot his name (M45 driver)
3. DJ AM
4. Jonas

If having money means dying young I rather be comfortable.

R.I.P.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Who cares?

The Answer to this question is located inside your nearest mirror
THANKS 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Heart attack at the age of 34? Wow. R.I.P

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Heart attack at such a young age?

Sounds like prometh or pills.

R.I.P

Not sure if it was the promethazine, But DJ Screw died from the same thing at age 29, a heat attack
tired.gif

There's other young guys that have died from that purple
30t6p3b.gif

Still no official word on how he died??

A bunch of djs on twitter are giving him a shout out.

R.I.P.

man probably didnt even have a will... hope ben gets involved with gettin his family properly paid from the STUPID amounts of gold n diamonds dude really had

for some reason i can see insurance bein grimey n tryna give the fam a cool mill or summin for the whole lot of jewels thinkin theyll b ignorant

RIP man, Jonas was definitely one of those people I wanted to meet if I ever made it big. LRG was so revolutionary and all from this young dude. I remember trying hard as &*$# trying to get an internship with him
30t6p3b.gif
Can't believe that he's gone like that.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Who cares?
From DMXGOD'S profile...

Finally done with CollegeOnto the real world..Full Time TeacherChamps EmployeeWaiterTrying to stay afloat in this harsh world we live in..

LULWUT?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Dude had the best jewelry game in the biz hands down
images
This pic right here shuts down EVERY jewelry conversation ive ever seen on NT.

Man so sad to hear this. I was a heavy supporter of LRG. Still got my Hidden resolution hoody that dudes were creamin their pants over a few years back. I had so much LRG and I dont know what happened to it all. need to check my parents house to see if its there.

tired.gif
 R.I.P to a pioneer in the modern day street fashion. And from the interviews I've read and watched, an all around genuine guy.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

227693_9307015350_505450350_722261_201_n.jpg
+  

L-R-G definitely had the track jacket thing on lock. I think at one time back in 2003 or so, I had like 4 of them joints and then out of no where when I wasn't feeling them, I sold them all during the same year I bought them and still got my money back.

wow this is really a wake up call... Jonas was young rich and handsome...and in all the pictures he seemed unhappy,even with material possessions R.I.P

Back
Top Bottom