RIP Jonas Bevacqua of LRG

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Lets not turn this into a he said she said drama thread, I understand you gotta clear the air Ben and I can respect that, but out of respect I hope this thread doesn't turn into something else..

I won't let it.

I've already deleted a few comments that had no place being on here.

People can call it censorship or whatever the #**% they want, but I can't let disrespect in RIP threads take place.

If ya'll see anything out of line, shoot me a PM

Mucho respect. RIP

I was never into LRG but I can respect what he has done for himself and his family. I'm sure his empire will live on without him.

Wow...RIP

Ben, stay strong brother.

For everyone else, guard your happiness with your life. Everyone who has money is not happy. Don't be fooled.

I don't know how - but I just heard about this tonight.
Extremely sad news, he accomplished so much and was an inspiration to many that knew his story.

Thanks to Ben for posting and trying to calm the rumors down.

RIP
frown.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by Mdiddy23AJFan

I don't know how - but I just heard about this tonight.

Ditto.

That's crazy. I'm extremely saddened! Dude's been an inspiration.

DF!!!

roll.gif
i remember me and my boy (blacktt3z) used to go to this record/street wear shop every day after class.  this was like 03/04.  we each copped something every time too.  but it was always one thing and then the next day we'd come back and buy like one more tee shirt. 

cashier was like "!!+, why don't you just buy it all at once."
laugh.gif
  we always thought they were gonna get shipments in and we wanted to be the first to get the new stuff.  eventually we were just buying shirts that didn't even fit because we bought everything else.

i got mad LRG on deck.  it just sucks i was buying shirts mad big at the time.

I still remember me and my friends checking karmaloop everyday for new LRG back in hs.  He definitely changed the game in clothing, dudes stopped rocking sean john, rocawear, etc. and hopped on more underground clothing because of LRG
pimp.gif

RIP Jonas
tired.gif

I had a few LRG items years ago, got rid of them all except this jacket..
AAAAAjlsdVEAAAAAAJ1AYA.jpg

RIP to Jonas, 34 years old wow 
frown.gif

RIP 
frown.gif

A true pioneer in urban streetwear... I don't give a ##%%, I still rock LRG with pride to this day.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Damn Ben... I don't get how you had homey as your best man when yall havnt talked in so long (since to that Sasha Singleton post, at least) Must have been one of those Facebook "its complicated" kind of relationships...
please chill with the not so clever bs remarks.
sasha to say the least has tried to commit suicide a few times and has been sued by 3 of her former friends and lost all 3 cases.... I was with ole girl for almost 3 months and did what I had to do legally to make sure I was straight..... I laughed about it and made sure I was protected. All the jokes couldn't have felt better than I did at the end of the day. 

as for my bro... he was in palm springs in a heavy duty rehabilitation center FOR A LONG TIME AND THEN LONG PERIODS OF TIME AFTER where he didn't have a phone and only his wifey and pops/moms got to see him.... I was there the day he went in. He wasn't gonna miss my day. it was under wraps. now chill with the lameness 

I just updated some pics on the blog... 

I'll keep you updated with his memorial if you are interested in paying your respects.

thanks

and the last comments were from my phone, so I didn't really check grammar or typos

Back
Top Bottom