RIP Jonas Bevacqua of LRG

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Damn, really shocking even with the news that he was going through rehab. Say what you want but Jonas was undoubtedly one of the freshest dudes in our subculture and he built a huge brand from basically nothing.

co-sign...
R.I.P

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Damn, really shocking even with the news that he was going through rehab. Say what you want but Jonas was undoubtedly one of the freshest dudes in our subculture and he built a huge brand from basically nothing.

co-sign...
R.I.P

Idc what no one says, I still rock my LRGeans, they made some damn good pieces. Now as for shirts and hoodies...meh had to let em go lol

Idc what no one says, I still rock my LRGeans, they made some damn good pieces. Now as for shirts and hoodies...meh had to let em go lol

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

We should all post our fav LRG pieces in this thread in remembrance!! I'll post some when I get home

ImageTransformer.ashx

its more recent but plenty of women compliment on the slogan (shoulder shrug)

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

We should all post our fav LRG pieces in this thread in remembrance!! I'll post some when I get home

ImageTransformer.ashx

its more recent but plenty of women compliment on the slogan (shoulder shrug)

thats wild

remember dudes going crazy posting stickers everywhere

wonder if they still out there

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

What'd he die off?

No thread derail or nothing, but every time I see a picture of him he never looks happy in any of them. Correct me if I'm wrong if you personally knew him, but he always seemed as if something was missing from him. Something he lounged for that couldn't be attained through material possessions.

Strange you say that, I just looked on Bens Blog, and all the pics he had up, barely any of them have him smiling. 
Waaaay too young to go. 

RIP and condolences to his friends and family. 

Back
Top Bottom