RIP Metrodome

so i guess this game won't be happening for more than a few days then huh guys

it's gonna be a makeup game sometime down the road unless they move it to another location

this is worse for the giants than it is for the vikings

^
pimp.gif

They just said on wfan in ny that the stadium will not be available till after Tuesday

They are looking into playing tomorrow night at the university of minnesota or another dome NFL stadium

I still say move it to green bay

They just said on wfan in ny that the stadium will not be available till after Tuesday

They are looking into playing tomorrow night at the university of minnesota or another dome NFL stadium

I still say move it to green bay

I was thinking of the big G man when Chris Carter echoed those same thoughts just now. Brett's streak has a chance of surviving.

Wow.

I was thinking of the big G man when Chris Carter echoed those same thoughts just now. Brett's streak has a chance of surviving.

Wow.

Glad the Giants are getting screwed here. But the NFL can go *#@# themselves if they even think about pulling that post-Katrina "away" game *!!%%%%# like they did with the Giants last time.

Glad the Giants are getting screwed here. But the NFL can go *#@# themselves if they even think about pulling that post-Katrina "away" game *!!%%%%# like they did with the Giants last time.

The giants pr guy-

"we asked the NFL to move the game to Miami since we have a pretty good understanding with then"

@$&@$ you giants

Still a funny comment though from The giants

The giants pr guy-

"we asked the NFL to move the game to Miami since we have a pretty good understanding with then"

@$&@$ you giants

Still a funny comment though from The giants

Back
Top Bottom