RIP my dude. Killed over an Iphone

seriously, this is the world we live in?
30t6p3b.gif

This is sad. People place too much value in material things now a days. People killing over kicks iphones etc. This is messed up

People have those emotions of killing people for messing with their things but to actually act on those feelings like that are disgusting.

smh

what was she doing dating a 17 year old kid in the first place?

people are too worried about the wrong things...

she was so angry over a phone that it seemed ok to hit him w/a car?

wouldn't be surprised if they both put hands on each other before

it always seems so much worse when these kids die right around graduation or right before they start college...
frown.gif

What does a 17 year old have that a 25 year old girl would want
Spoiler [+]
(note i said girl not woman on purpose)

She had to show signs of being sick in the head before this. Just took a life over a phone....R.I.P.

Sorry for your loss, she's obviously mental and will probably claim insanity and say she blacked out or some BS...

Too young, RIP

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

She had to show signs of being sick in the head before this. Just took a life over a phone....R.I.P.

i'm sure she puts hands on him before and he chalked it up to her just being a crazy woman...

Rest In Peace he didn't deserve to die like that... this technology addiction is getting out of hand...

On univision they portrayed this incident completely different, they said he would cook, clean, do her laundry, and be over protective of her. Really tragic for the family. Rip

R.I.P. to your friend, OP. It's a shame that he died over something as stupid as an iPhone being dropped
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

People just care way too much about material possessions, it is stupid. Sorry to hear about your buddy OP.

This dude didnt live in Brooklyn did he? Looks just like this cat around my way. RIP to your boy

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

smh

from da looks of it, she used to baby sit him and probably low key molested him and got him open off that mature punanana.pretty common, thats how alot of homies i know lost their virginity.

rip i dont know how things that are not living can be more important then a living thing

Originally Posted by ninjahood

smh

from da looks of it, she used to baby sit him and probably low key molested him and got him open off that mature punanana.pretty common, thats how alot of homies i know lost their virginity.
Hmmm.... Sad nonetheless. Over some material stuff
30t6p3b.gif

Read about this earlier. Know of folks who knew dude. Truly sad and tragic story. Sorry for your lost OP.

Any 25 year old woman dating a 17 year old is crazy anyway..I would've have him a heads up

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

i'm sure she puts hands on him before and he chalked it up to her just being a crazy woman...
Yep...
Originally Posted by uny

The teen's family said the couple had been dating for over a year but their relationship had been a volatile one. 

Diaz used to babysit Hernandez when he was a child, according to The New York Post.

'They grew up together. He didn’t want to leave her,' Ms Hernandez said. 'She’s crazy. She liked to hit him and take advantage of him.'

Back
Top Bottom