RIP my dude. Killed over an Iphone

RIP, dude was gonna graduate
30t6p3b.gif
yea let her rot in hell

Though I sympathize with the family and their loss, this is a world of ACTION & REACTION. Kid broke the phone, the harlot killed him.
Be wise with the women y'all deal with.

best punishment for her would be to construct a solitary confinement room made out of iPhones that loop video clips of this news incident, all funded by her bank account. She will learn what a foolish mistake it is to love a cell phone.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

She had to show signs of being sick in the head before this. Just took a life over a phone....R.I.P.
i'm sure she puts hands on him before and he chalked it up to her just being a crazy woman...
Yep...
Originally Posted by uny

The teen's family said the couple had been dating for over a year but their relationship had been a volatile one. 

Diaz used to babysit Hernandez when he was a child, according to The New York Post.

'They grew up together. He didn’t want to leave her,' Ms Hernandez said. 'She’s crazy. She liked to hit him and take advantage of him.'

If the fam knew and let it slide then it's partially on them too. SMH

RIP to your boy tho. All this cuz of an iphone??

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Though I sympathize with the family and their loss, this is a world of ACTION & REACTION. Kid broke the phone, the harlot killed him.
Be wise with the women y'all deal with.
every time i see that word it reminds me of the book of proverbs

It's crazy how the lady let her anger get the best of her, that quick decision ruined the rest of her life and more importantly the dude's life smh.
I know people who are like her, they just lose all self-control when angry. I think she knew she'd f'd up before she even made it home

RIP

This is sad on so many levels. What mother would allow her 16 year old son to date a 24 year old? C'mon man. Then she used to babysit him, and she's crazy to boot. Their relationship should have never happened in the first place in my opinion. What she did is just senseless and sad
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

A Bronx woman was in custody Wednesday in the hit-and-run death of her 17-year-old boyfriend as lethal payback for shattering her cell phone, police and family members said.

Minutes after the couple quarreled at 1:30 a.m., the family of Frankie Hernandez found his broken body lying on Morris Ave. as Jasmine Diaz, 25, sped off in her SUV, police sources and the Hernandez family said.

The troubled couple began dating about a year ago, and reportedly shared a volatile relationship.

if you young bucks can't handle the yambz, you need to take a step back. 

completely uncalled for.  if that was one of your relatives you wouldn't be posting anything slick.

Back
Top Bottom