indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

She look good as hell in that video... I don't care what's real or fake or what... I'd split her sh.. open in a second.

Originally Posted by Fazar89

lol if jay could smash beyonce then nas could get it in with nicki.

Let's be serious here... if Jay wasn't who he was and was that hot in his career at the time the linked up and having that much wealth... Beyonce wouldn't have ever looked his way.

At least Nas has the look of youth on his side... that fool looks like he's still in his early 20's or something... with all the weed he smokes I don't know how that's possible.  A lot of lifelong potheads (cousin included) I know look like they're 20-40 years older than their age.

Nas got good genes or something cause dude been in the game for so long and still doesn't look it...but Jungle on the other hand
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Nas got good genes or something cause dude been in the game for so long and still doesn't look it...but Jungle on the other hand
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I was thinking the same about both Nas and Allen Iverson. There's only subtle differences in them way back compared to now. They just never age
laugh.gif

My girl loves this video. She feels like nas and nicki should have gotten together. I'm like yo it's just a video. :Rollin

She never cared for nas until after she got with me though.

lol nas is smashing the one person everyone want to smash. he wins in my book as long as he doesn't put a ring on it

Originally Posted by Peep Game

gllahone84 wrote:
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I was thinking the same about both Nas and Allen Iverson. There's only subtle differences in them way back compared to now. They just never age
laugh.gif

totally agree about Iverson and Nas not aging..

Back
Top Bottom