RIP Nate Dogg

RIP
frown.gif

You dudes won't miss him. You don't know him. He hasn't been relevant for years. What you will miss about him you can go back and listen to.

But RIP

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You dudes won't miss him. You don't know him. He hasn't been relevant for years. What you will miss about him you can go back and listen to.

But RIP
I don't know about you but do you have any idea how many people in Cali currently over the age of 20 grew up listening to Nate Dogg, even dudes who listen exclusively to genres like metal? 

But RIP

yeah i mean not like he wasnt ever gonna drop another record or feature or anything....
indifferent.gif

But RIP

indifferent.gif
 Incredibly disrespectful.

RIP to another legend with a golden voice. The man was in a genre of his own

Originally Posted by Nash

But RIP

indifferent.gif

But RIP

indifferent.gif

Seriously. Ric Flair hasn't been relevant for quite some time either.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by kidUFC

oh well

I hope you suffer...
you're a %!@#%!+ clown cuz.........RIP Nate, 1 of the greatest
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
im assuming if dude who said "oh well" had a friend or someone that he was close to die of a stroke and  some random niketalker said "oh well" about his moms he'd be ok with it because someone dying is like whatever to him.

on a serious note,  RIP nate dogg,  who from the LA area hasn't grown up hearing nate dogg on the radio?

But RIP

im gunna do NT a favor

1573624e6532800ded5f90e944fe97754ce06d9e_r.gif
1573624e6532800ded5f90e944fe97754ce06d9e_r.gif

But RIP

Technically, that's correct. I don't really miss Michael Jackson and he's one of the most influential musicians in my life. But it does hurt a little to see a great entertainer pass away. Especially, if you're not religious.

You only really miss celebrities when they die in their prime. If they're well past it, then their passing may sadden you, but you really don't miss them, per se.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

But RIP

Technically, that's correct. I don't really miss Michael Jackson and he's one of the most influential musicians in my life. But it does hurt a little to see a great entertainer pass away. Especially, if you're not religious.

You only really miss celebrities when they die in their prime. If they're well past it, then their passing may sadden you, but you really don't miss them, per se.

My dude DC is so real with it.
pimp.gif

Yea that is all I am saying. I understand some of you grew up with him but THAT Nate Dogg died a long time ago. He hasn't been important, nor has he been part of a hit for some time. So you miss the things that he DID which have not vanished because of multimedia.

Nobody is dissing the dude, I am just saying, you all don't miss him. Him being dead today is the same as him not doing anything 3 weeks ago.

You can still go back and listen to his many hit hooks. Because he is dead doesn't make it any less/more special.

Just saying, you don't miss these people.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

But RIP

indifferent.gif

Seriously. Ric Flair hasn't been relevant for quite some time either.
Yea and I wouldn't scream I miss him when he dies either when all of his great days were behind him and accessible via YouTube.

just like no one on here would miss you if you died, huh?
grin.gif

i really don't understand why you come on this board with only negative intentions that you think are so needed. after all, it's just a message board. i know i, and others that choose to, can ignore it, but you're at it constantly. like damn, bro.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

just like no one on here would miss you if you died, huh?
grin.gif

i really don't understand why you come on this board with only negative intentions that you think are so needed. after all, it's just a message board. i know i, and others that choose to, can ignore it, but you're at it constantly. like damn, bro.
So you are really trying to fight me over this meaningless thread?
laugh.gif

i ain't even say i was trying to fight with you, doe. i even said i can choose to ignore your posts, but i guess you didn't read that part.

according to your post, you think i'm mad, so i'm just gonna not post again and let you win.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

But RIP

a couple of months ago, i was listening to the radio and after an MJ song the DJ was like "that was "Remember the Time" from Michael Jackson....oh...sorry....i mean the LATE Michael Jackson"
i was like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif

was weird hearing that lol

and DC is spitting truth, even if it wasnt really necessary lol

Originally Posted by willsndvl

i ain't even say i was trying to fight with you, doe. i even said i can choose to ignore your posts, but i guess you didn't read that part.

according to your post, you think i'm mad, so i'm just gonna not post again and let you win.
laugh.gif
It is probably a nice day outside. Go get some air man. It isn't that serious.

Back
Top Bottom