RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

Bando, still thinkin about you, my ****, are the main joints getting Radio play right now. Both mixtapes are hard

View media item 2114634

59b6f55ddb2f3301553d497822438dd3.png

Last edited:
I see why people like A Boogie. Catchy sing song flow, Dej Loaf style. Though I'll be honest it hasn't clicked for me yet, only song I like is Jungle.

A boogie is light on the lyrics when I know he could go harder. Don q should ghost write for him and then we could talk.

I want us to come back so bad. Feels like we are getting there but we aren't there just yet.

Last edited:
I agree that the production is too light. They need to be spitting over harder production. Everything is too laid back which makes it all sound the same. If they could chose more of a variety of beats then it'd be better. I **** with them heavy tho.

"Bring NY back" in what sense, exactly?

By being the standard bearer of real rap. None of this southern and Canadian ****. He was authentic and incredibly talented.

What does any of this even mean, though?

What is "real rap?" Only NY **** can be considered "real rap?"

Who besides Rick Ross isn't authentic?

There are plenty of talented rappers in the game right now.

This just sounds like a whole lot of precisely the attitude that did NYC in.

OOOUUU is a heater. Young MA got one with that. All it needs is a remix with the right artist.

As for A Boogie, the song is aight. I like Remy and Fab versions. But I don't think I could listen to an A Boogie project.

Real NY doesn't include taking other ****** lanes and running with it.

Real NY would be the **** you hear from Griselda.
So **** like desiigner wouldn't apply.

That biting **** is a no go.

Back
Top Bottom