RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

I figured that too, but man Aces in Queens ain't exactly the place you wanna be ****** up & not aware of your surroundings.

Outside of that the fab interview was good, you really forget just how long this ****** been doing it & hasn't been one year in rap since he started where people weren't checking for him. damn near 20 years in and still going strong. Him & Jada really need to focus in on that Tape and give the streets what they need.

If im Fab I wouldn't even wanna associate with all these lil dudes out right now :lol:

This. Travis is cool but when I saw Lil Uzi Chirp on Fab's tape I was like

a7e3b447_hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of JR

IDk is my ****

The south saves New York again...Sonny ooped 50 I'm Da Man and now he ooped Pnb and Boogie this joint

History always repeats itself though because Timbo and Pharrell gave Hov a lot of hits though

What :lol:

You reach like crazy. So did New York save the South, since Harlem's own Teddy Riley birthed Tim and Pharrell? or Nore jump started Pharrell's career.

Your comments are ridiculous. That's why you shouldn't discuss rap.

Last edited:
What
laugh.gif

You reach like crazy. So did New York save the South, since Harlem's own Teddy Riley birthed Tim and Pharrell? or Nore jump started Pharrell's career.

Eh

Reaching with both of these

Neptunes had placements before and after NORE

If it wasn't Superthug/Nothin (i forget which one it was), it would have been the next joint

Giving someone a shot =/= birthing someone

Respect real musicians from the South and not the dusty arthritis finger lazy MPC tapping senior citizens NY ****** love to idolize and is a large reason why your city's drums still sound like it's 1994

That DAVE east track up there is hard tho

Eh

Reaching with both of these

Neptunes had placements before and after NORE

If it wasn't Superthug/Nothin (i forget which one it was), it would have been the next joint

Giving someone a shot =/= birthing someone

Respect real musicians from the South and not the dusty arthritis finger lazy MPC tapping senior citizens NY ****** love to idolize and is a large reason why your city's drums still sound like it's 1994

That DAVE east track up there is hard tho

I'm reaching? :lol: I'm just simplifying things to your level. You saying I'm reaching, just shows how asinine your comment was in the first place.

To educate you

What major placements did The Neptunes have before? They were under Teddy Riley. Chad and Pharrell were discovered by Teddy. Teddy Riley moving to Va Beach and building the studio birthed the whole scene and brought artist and exposure to Virginia Beach. He taught them how to be producers. He was who they looked up to and taught them how to produce and not beat make.

MPC's? Musicians? Dudes doing beats on their Macbook that all sound the same that lack feeling beyond throwing money at strippers and having to get drugged up to appreciate?

"MPC's? Musicians? Dudes doing beats on their Macbook that all sound the same that lack feeling beyond throwing money at strippers and having to get drugged up to appreciate?"

Damn View media item 2169018

Last edited:
The [emoji]127754[/emoji] is upon us

Too ahead of his time, damn near everyone harmonizing now

What :lol:

Devante birthed Timbo.

You got a point with Nore and the Neptunes though. Super Thug was everywhere and after that everybody wanted that sound. That joint got the ball rollin for them.

But more importantly the count down for Max coming home has started :pimp: :pimp:

I'm reaching? :lol: I'm just simplifying things to your level. You saying I'm reaching, just shows how asinine your comment was in the first place.

To educate you

What major placements did The Neptunes have before? They were under Teddy Riley. Chad and Pharrell were discovered by Teddy. Teddy Riley moving to Va Beach and building the studio birthed the whole scene and brought artist and exposure to Virginia Beach. He taught them how to be producers. He was who they looked up to and taught them how to produce and not beat make.

MPC's? Musicians? Dudes doing beats on their Macbook that all sound the same that lack feeling beyond throwing money at strippers and having to get drugged up to appreciate?

To educate you

Another NY rapper saved by the South

ignore this Unwavy creature trying to spark up foolish discussions :lol:

Not even on the rap side, but it's a blessing for max, ***** had 75 & he's looking at a few more years.. the thought of Max B around the Kardashians :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ignore this Unwavy creature trying to spark up foolish discussions :lol:

Not even on the rap side, but it's a blessing for max, ***** had 75 & he's looking at a few more years.. the thought of Max B around the Kardashians :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:x :x :rofl: Kim: "Let's catch the wave Mason"

Devante birthed Timbo.

Actually it was Teddy. Tim went with Devante after, but he was ****** with Teddy first along with Chad, Danja and P. Future gave Tim and The Neptunes a place to work and learn. Just like Danja was ****** with Teddy before he got with Tim.

Plus what Teddy did in R&B/rap helped birth Devante

So anyway you have it

but I wasn't even trying to say anything other than how stupid and flawed his comment was, but I'm just chalking him up to being a troll now.

That East track is very good story telling, reminds me of Vado - Snapped (although it's heavily inspired by Nas blaze a 50).

New Homeboy Sandman video, rocking over an Onra beat. Sandman is from Elmhurst, Queens and has been doing his thing independently for years now. A few years ago he signed to Stones Throw Records (and he was featured in their documentary too). I've seen him live and met him several times. He's not the kind of artist who's going to make NYC hot again commercially but he's still out there making music. And if you grew up in Queens, you already know how important buses are. There aren't that many trains in Queens so unless you've got a whip, buses will hold you down.

Back
Top Bottom