RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

9AF1A725-692B-42C1-85A9-ABB1F7582191-357-0000003555F7C6B9.jpeg
Just learned 69 was that hype beast dude wearing the ***** tshirts

this was such a terrible time in urban fashion that everyone thinks has been forgotten ****** was looking like watch the throne power rangers

this was such a terrible time in urban fashion that everyone thinks has been forgotten *****s was looking like watch the throne power rangers
That was probably the one trend I didn't even care to follow. All black; leggings under the Pyrex skirt with a leather jacket etc.

Dude got the blicky tucked in the harem pants.

That was probably the one trend I didn't even care to follow. All black; leggings under the Pyrex skirt with a leather jacket etc.

Dude got the blicky tucked in the harem pants.

:lol: urban goth :smh:

people still doing that in some form of fashion now....

That 800 Days 800 night joint goes :smokin

Felt like they were missing a step on Hottest Winter but not mad at it.

Cool to see GS9 moving again. Anyone notice it seems like they shout out Rowdy more so than they do Bobby or am I off with that?

Rowdy brother giving details on how the rest of GS9 doing

Envy Caine is starting to look like the next one up outta BK... he does the Drill **** too, but he's a much better overall rapper than a lot of them.

just getting a chance to listen to this JR Writer tape. WAY better than his last effort, dude still good with the bars but his flow & production is A1 on this.

Bobby didn’t dry snitch. The Feds has them ****** under surveillance since like 2013 form what I remember reading in the indictment.

Who you think took the hat?

I don't know what term you want to apply to it...but the indictment cross-referenced "Hot *****" to several of their alleged crimes.

Maybe they were going down anyway...but that song certainly didn't help.

Back
Top Bottom