RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

Ferg is aight but that Premmo beat shoulda went to a few other NY rappers. Just imagine Hov, Nas, Kiss or Fab on that.

You don't think premo would prefer that ?

Can you imagine how much fire Jay-Z has sitting on and for whatever reason won't ever come out ?

That song with Swizz, Jada, Nas, and DMX comes to mind.

that vid is soooooo cringe worthy. lmao

dude a USDA prime clown bruh. lol

the typa clown that has no idea that he's a clown...

Ain't he from South Carolina tho

He's a military-brat. He's from all over but he says the one constant throughout all the moving was staying w/ his grandmother in NYC. He says that's where he learned how to produce and it's where he's currently based.

What were you listening to during those Queens summers?

Dipset, G-Unit, Dipset, G-Unit, Dipset, G-Unit. They was on fire! And they weren't even working together. Queens was lit. Belly, man. People might talk **** about Queens, but a lot of **** in hip-hop is Queens. Run DMC, LL Cool J, Salt-n-Pepa', ****, Stephen A. Smith, Hype Williams. All of these *************. Just knowing the history motivated me every time I would come up here. I would put myself in those shoes, like, Oh, we down the street, so we must be great too! I might be from down south, but I'm a Queens *****. It's weird. I can't say I went to a certain school, or this church over here. But I learned so much, I even learned how to ride a bike up here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom