RIP Nipsey Hussle

What's crazy is you can see that dude to the right of him with, I think, orange/blue kicks on, when Nip is taking a pic with that little girl. After he got shot and the paramedics are tending to him you can see the same dude with those kicks standing there. Wonder who that is? He obviously wasn't one of the 3 who got shot despite standing in close proximity to Nip. Guessing he didnt have it on him either..

Sad part is this is gonna deter people who can do more for the community from doing more.

I don't think it had anything to do with him being and doing in the community. I think that is one of the main problems with these conspiracy theories.

Nipsey was still a street dude at heart dealing with street individuals who handle and deal with issues in their way.

Half of these fake woke ****** spreading this Dr. Sebi nonsense for attention.

We don't know how or why this **** happened but I'm inclined to believe the simplest explanation until more facts come out.

Damn shame. Great music, entrepreneur, happily married, a father, locally beloved.

I don't think it had anything to do with him being and doing in the community. I think that is one of the main problems with these conspiracy theories.

Nipsey was still a street dude at heart dealing with street individuals who handle and deal with issues in their way.
I don't know what had to do with what at this stage, i'm sure we'll find out when the police release dude's motive. But I'm sure the current optics of this already have dudes shook even without full details.

Cliffs on that vid can’t watch at work

Daylyte with the lowkey messages as usual.

Only thing I didn't like was when he stirred the pot saying.."Hoovers betta hide under a rock"
Why even put more bull**** into the air?
He's saying until its concrete of who Nipsey's killer is 60s gonna be what we call "chitty" to the whole Westside and this could lead to alot more bloodshed and reignite old fueds.
60s have alot of enemies that are still on alot of shaky grounds...not even peace treaties are holding stuff together..more like barely semi cease fires.
They had back and fourth killings with
ETGs
Brims
IFGs
Mafia Lanes
All Westside Hoovers
Probably roaming conflicts with several others.

Daylyte knew Nipsey since junior high school.
He was also saying that Nipsey was always a special very intelligent soul who lived for a higher purpose and correlating his Album Victory Lap as a sign of Nipseys work here on earth.
He feels Nipsey accomplished and planted the seeds to his purpose in life it was time for him to be called upon.
He also feels its time to be done with hip hop as a whole and to stop coddling these fake *** *** "industry Nino Browns" like

J Prince
Big U
Trick Trick
Snoop
Wack100
etc etc

Because when it comes to real issues in the black community these wolfing *** ****s quiet as a church mouse.
He does alot of breakdown of gang related psychology and mentalities...saying even if Nipsey was killed by the high echelon of evil...60s aint gonna do **** about it but go kill other lowly gang members outta cowardice frustration.

Daylyt is well connected to the heartbeat of LA....when he speaks its pretty accurate so the cryptic Hoover warning just may mean something.
So I'm not sure yet on confirmation that Nipsey was indeed killed by a member from his own hood.
Daylygt says hes done with LA period...not stepping foot back into the streets ever again

Entrepreneurship aside, how heavy was he involved in gang life? Reason I’m asking is obviously because of the way in which he was murdered, but also because there are reports that he was meeting w/ the police department in an effort to brainstorm ways to lessen gang violence.

RIP Nipsey, positive brother who was doing right in his community raising awareness and definitely something I aspire to do

With that being said people grieve different, whether you know it was some street ish or have theories about his Dr sebi doc let's nit attack each other and just let people get their feelings out

Rest in Power Brother Nipsey

Don’t really need to be in gang life to get shot. Just have to be in an area with them in it. Any idiot can’t shoot a gun

Once I saw the first post about my Wedding had Nip tagged in it and his lyrics, really hit me in the feels bruh

IMG_6114.PNG

This hit hard for the simple fact that he seemed like a man with principles who wanted to and did do good. Help starts at home and he embodied that. Pretty rare in these days.

The world can be a cruel place. But he left a lot of good in the world. I hope his son picks up where he left off when he's older.

Some of yall really don"t understand how this gang **** works....

Nipsey was a rider from Six Owe...he wasn't what we call a "hood ornament"
You simply don't get someone like OG Big U or OG Kietroc behind you just from being from the set and being able to rap.
Both U and K Roc have solid rambo like reputations in 60s.
You simply don't get jumped in with the the whole Hoodsta car....you gotta do more to solidify your name to even get the attention of the members Nipsey had by his side.
60s is only a faction of the whole 40s-100s Hoodsta car they have several clicks from taggers to full out serial killers.
Ill just say this...Nipsey's click aint no taggers.
Also 40s-100s dont all get along....all 60s don't all get along.
Tons of internal killings bullying and robbing.
Not living by the gun and just making music and hustling doesn't earn you the reputation of rider or Loc from da set....
Do I need to say that again??

60s are responsible for just as many fatherless sons, mourning mothers, widows, wheelchair bound young men etc etc as any other gang.
So don't even expect other LA gangs especially rivals to even care or celebrate a "Nipsey Day"
They got thier own loved ones and hood stars to celebrate and the grief from past bloodshed can be unforgivable.
Just because Nipsey made solid positive music doesn't over shadow him being from one of the most hated sets on the Westside.
Please don't get being a loved music artist and rival gang member **** twisted.
Aint nobody forgiving and forgetting ****..the damage and is too deep.

Read the this below as many times as you need to let it sink in.

Karma is real and so is dark energy...I can't participate in the evil of putting other black men in wheelchairs, faces on obituaries and making mothers cry and contributing to fatherless black children...then change my life up and repent make conscious music get rich give back to my hood then live free of all the very evil I put out into the universe and not worry about my own demise of dying by the gun...even if its 10-20 years later.

Last edited:
People saying this was government set up because dude shot him “military style.” I think whoever shot him planned it and doubt it was a random bump into him that led to a shooting but I don’t see it being government related. I feel worst for his daughter tho. How you live your life when your father got murdered in front of you so young?

WTH is a military style shooting?

Back
Top Bottom