RIP Nipsey Hussle

People saying this was government set up because dude shot him “military style.” I think whoever shot him planned it and doubt it was a random bump into him that led to a shooting but I don’t see it being government related. I feel worst for his daughter tho. How you live your life when your father got murdered in front of you so young?

Welp i've read enough bull**** in here...
giphy.gif

RIP Nip da Great
giphy.gif

People saying this was government set up because dude shot him “military style.” I think whoever shot him planned it and doubt it was a random bump into him that led to a shooting but I don’t see it being government related. I feel worst for his daughter tho. How you live your life when your father got murdered in front of you so young?
His daughter wasn’t with him who told that story?

My boy stationed in Florida said stay home. Smh.

I’m from west Adams and just moved to this side of town. I just know 60s from my car club days and being chased by their miraculous chevys car club whenever I was riding down the Shaw alone. These boys don’t play.

Stay safe if you’re over here. Helicopter just came back as I’m typing this

Smdh just heard from my boy that one of the lil homies from 60’s murked him. Smdh

Shot 6 times and once in the head. That’s def sending a message!

Just goes to show, being an OG only lasts so long

RIP to a real one. First listened to him from Mailbox Money and always heard about him from my cousins. Bumped Victory Lap cruising up to visit my fam earlier. Sad day in hip-hop and California

Sad to hear a good man was taken by senseless violence.

The man had love for his community, was generous, a forward thinker and wanted better for him and his family. I figured he’d be the last person to be harmed in his own backyard :smh:

This one hurts man.
Regardless of the circumstances gone too soon.
People with big hearts always get tested the most SMH.
I'm hella sad bout this **** man

“I’m the spook by the door this the infiltration, double back dressed in blue laces.”

One of my all-time favorite bars. Rest in Power Nip...

Threw on Victory Lap when I was cutting my hair tonight. Maaaan....I’m gonna miss Nipsey. Dude was a rare breed.

I’m glad that he got recognized last year with the Grammy nomination. I know it doesn’t necessarily mean a lot to the hip-hop community given the fact that some classic artists have never won. But for that dude to grind all those years and then reach that level, while most artists would’ve been given up or fallen off? I find that awesome—it really speaks to his work ethic and the love he put into that record.

As a dude who started following his career back in ‘09, I’m proud of the person he evolved into. Honestly, the world would be a better place if we all approached everyday life like he did. RIP Nip. |l

Back
Top Bottom