RIP Nipsey Hussle

Krazy it’s almost like he made his own dedication with this joint...

The visuals and close ups on his face really hit me and made really miss Nip

That Nip and John legend track is proper.
I wish it was on Nips next project. Im sure he had tons of unreleased music in the tuck tho.

117B2BDC-528B-4DD8-95BE-0F0478C3DCB1.png

Dont matter anyway, i feel like streets gon let the family see the murderer brought to justice but after that all participating parties is getting they food ate. Swiftly.

Not to thread derail but read slim 400 got shot 10 times. Luckily making it through though. Guys gotta be careful in the streets.

Not sure why they even drop this video? Nip didn’t do anything wrong besides check em. The media loves to discredit black men and put em in a negative spotlight.

**** em forreal!

Im not mad at what nip did but end of the day it was wrong.

You're not gonna sit there and be all nonchalant if someone went into your car and started touching your stuff.

And yea.. paparazzi are pieces of ****.

I just watched The Hate U Give and that's exactly what the media does every time. "Oh he wasn't really that good of a human" narrative is played out. Seriously, he states it in that video, he's a man. The current President is the perfect example of humans not being perfect, but gets a pass every single damn day, but a Black man will never get that pass once.

RIP Nip, I see through the B.S. and hopefully our brethren do too. Including the bamas who recorded this video.

paparazzi are scum. These idiots will be up at lax blocking traffic, potentially causing accidents and damn near pushing regular people out the way to get a stupid photo and they have no respect for anyones personal space.

I remember one of those clowns was harassing Kanye at lax years back, he asked him to stop taking pics of him a few times, the guy wouldn’t oblige, so Kanye grabbed his camera and broke it and the guy made a scene, started playing victim, and was crying about pressing charges, yet when he was asked to stop taking pics he wouldn’t listen.

Those clowns were invading his personal space, acting like everything is cool because “he’s a celebrity” like that means harassing someone is normal, yet wanted to cry about calling cops like your neighborhood permit patty when he invaded their space and showed them similar energy over an interaction they caused.

Back
Top Bottom