RIP Nipsey Hussle

Haven’t been here since like pg 35 but I saw a comment somewhere about the game getting a Lambo with Nips face on it.

“People are starting to act like this is a who loves Nip more competition”

Can’t help but to feel some type of about that:rolleyes

Haven’t been here since like pg 35 but I saw a comment somewhere about the game getting a Lambo with Nips face on it.

Well Game was the first “big name” to embrace Nip took him on tour etc...

This is what happens with any public death TBH.

Just start paying attention

I think Nip first toured with the Eastsidaz, at least that's who I visibly seen him with, never seen him do a show with Jceon, seen him performing solo many times though

I think Nip first toured with the Eastsidaz, at least that's who I visibly seen him with, never seen him do a show with Jceon, seen him performing solo many times though
Eastsidaz? Wasn’t Tray Deee Locked up for almost 12 years?

Thank you for this video. This basically told me I also need to shut my mouth when these water cooler chats be happening about topics I know none of these people I work with know anything about him. I at least listened to his music before (Hussle in the House was my ish back in the day) and always listened to his interviews, but these chatty Kathy’s out all of sudden know all about him. It’s hard just not to speak up when I hear all this inaccurate information.

Btw I understand that it’s about people on Social Media, but these folks be the same folks at your job just spewing out bs.

IMG_20190415_135537_918.jpg

Homie just dropped this off to me. Somehow he got his hands on 12 of them. Of course he did sell some but he gave me mine.

I truly hope they have a wider release of this program. So many great photos and tributes.

I need one. How much?

Some new angle released, kinda interesting how we didnt see that other dude going over and running through pockets before...

I'm sure we'll never get footage of the video from the Marathon camera.

Back
Top Bottom