RIP Nipsey Hussle

nstead of continuing or flying the initiative of a documentary about a Dr who has as many red flags as positive ones we should be talking about why young black males feel the only choice they have is to join a gang and repeat the cycle of death and violence.
that's a easy answer
when BOTH ur parents aren't in ur lives
making sure ur on the right track
showing u the right things
checking up on u
its easy to fall into that cycle

95D8D6F2-31A4-4478-82BC-C844EA7296E5.jpeg

So what you're saying is...

It doesn't matter how rich or famous or what kind of work anyone's doing...anyone who is legitimately affiliated can and will get got at any given moment?
This has been said religiously in Rap culture for the longest.
Still remember a song E-40 did with Lil Jon, dont think you can't get touched

Guess cats aint see Boys in the Hood, and know very little about LA gang culture. Most of the violence come from sets in the same gang beefing. A crip has to watch out for crips and bloods true crab in a barrel mentality.

I remember a time in LA where all cats knew was a 4 block radius and would not venture out

What’s it looking like out there right now in L.A.? Was thinking about making the drive from S.D. to pay my respect
If you dont sit down and stay yo butt at home. You gon announce this on NT really lol take a breath reread what you wrote and think about how you sound

Stop seeking validation on NT if you were gonna do it, do it. none of us care.

Instead of being on here go get in your community and help the legacy stop doing things for attention

Can't say I was a big fan of dude or ever really messed with his music.

I know and remember him most from that slap he gave a butler at the VMA's or something.

RIP though.

Hope they find the killer.

I just seen on TMZ that the dude is on Facebook live and all over the Internet bragging about killing dude :smh:

They're not sure if that's really the guy though, but still either way why would you do that.

that's a easy answer
when BOTH ur parents aren't in ur lives
making sure ur on the right track
showing u the right things
checking up on u
its easy to fall into that cycle
More than that. When you alone you either roll with the big dogs are get smacked up everyday if not worse. In some areas you either chose the gang life or have no life. That’s the reality

I mean if kids are growing up in environments grown adults are afraid to walk through, what do you expect them to do? It’s ****ed the level of difference between the experience of growing up in one neighborhood and the experience growing up in another two hours away.

Last edited:
More than that. When you alone you either roll with the big dogs are get smacked up everyday if not worse. In some areas you either chose the gang life or have no life. That’s the reality
True story my moms died when I was 6 and pops got deported shortly after (never knew him) had to move from a house with a golf course as my backyard to Compton In less than 24 hours

Grandparents stayed in a Blood area as I would soon find out I wasn’t ready for all that and I had to either get connected or be a victim got shot at 15 by some Hispanics after that I was full fledged with whatever until I had my first born

somewhat yeah ur right
back when we were younger definitely
but now there's ways to not be involved
even if u grew up in the neighborhood
now its more of the ones that seek to be involved in that life
the "big homie"
seem to try to stay away from the kids who
try make something with their lives
they try to encourage them to stay out the gang life

The other two that got hit survived/currently? If they decide to talk then won't the real truth come out?

I feel like we should ban anyone with a conspiracy theory. Just disrespect to play with someones life cause you want to put a tin foil on your head.

For real. But let em hang on to that ****. Word is pretty much already out.

Seeing Dr. Sebi all over my timeline SMH.

75% of these weirdos had no idea who or what a Dr. Sebi was until 18 hours ago.
i mean real talk its never to late to learn new knowledge
and to be put on to something u didnt know
let them cook
some folks mourn differently
and have to find meaning when someone dies

Back
Top Bottom